chapter 15

After hours if stupid dancing Y/n and technoblade went out on a date. The date spot was an aquarium. Technoblade knew how much Y/n loves aquariums. It's the one way ticket to her heart. She was always fascinated by underwater creatures and photography.

Y/n:T you know the way to a women's heart!

Technoblade:Heh.... thanks hun

Y/n blushed at what she was just called. After getting into the aquarium the interlocked hands and technoblade had one around her waist as well.

Y/n:Omg are those sea horses!

Technoblade nods. Y/n runs away from his grip like a 5 year old and puts her hands to the glass. People gave her weird looks as they walked by. What a sight for eyes.

After a long time of look at the see horse they had finished looking around the whole place. Technoblade dragged her to the gift shop knowing she'd want something.

Y/n:Oo! I'll think ill get this and this and this and this!

Technoblade:Chill Y/n your gonna end up spending all your money on sea horse things.

He chuckled. The pairs bought a couple things and left the aquarium. Y/n now pleased with all the gifts she bought for herself. The put the bags in the back. But y/n took one in the front seat.

Y/n:Hey t....

Technoblade:Whats up hun.

Y/n:w-well uhmm.... H-Here!

The girl handed the boy a promise 💍 ring. They sat in silence as he slipped the ring on. A perfect fit for his finger.

Technoblade kissed her cheek and thanked her for the ring. The drove to an ice cream place and chilled out for a little

A/n
I hope you liked this chapter :) . I think this y/n would be a little childish rather than acting grown up.

Word count: 308