<Chapter 6>

Finishing the stream I grab my phone texting the group chat constantly. Plopping my phone on the counter. Grabbing a glass plate cup and some milk. Setting the glass cup down i began to pour milk.

BAHHHHHH

BAHHHHHH

I jump in the air scared from my ring tone. "Why did I make that my ring tone?!". I answer the phone call from the group chat and grab a towel to clean the milk off the counter and floor.

Dream:Sup.

You: Yall really made my jump to high i touched the roof-

Technoblade:Nerd!

George: You know what they say the reason someone bullies is because they like the person.

Turning a very dark shade of red pur some macaroni in the pot. After the noodles finish cooking I put the packet cheese in then mozzarella cheese. U start stirring the cheese and macaroni. Pouring all the macaroni and cheese on the plate and sit down.

Technoblade:I told you I dont like the nerd shes just good at minecraft!

Sapnap:As if! You have a crush on her!

The boys start to tease techno about liking me. I shrug and strate dto talk.

You:Yall do realize I'm still here?

Dream starts to wheez. I stuff macaroni in my mouth. Dream started to gag from wheezing so hard. I swallow the food and start talking again.

You:Ight dream you ok? Cause it seems your literally dieing.

Dream: im-(wheeze) no-(wheeze) ok-(wheeze)

Technoblade: i want my clout back dream.

George:Nahh I stole your clout!

Sapnap:Nahhhh I did! I beat you in MCC!

A/n

Here's an extra part for today my kids!
Word count noobs: 273