for yall who wanted to kill ella《pt:1》

A Quick a/n

I've noticed yalk really wanted to kill ella so that what this is ;) also there will be a second part

I saf fiddling with my thumbs. I had just lost another battle to Ella! That bitch always wins.

I cracked my knuckles in anger.She is really trying to steal my man!I huffed super loud and grabbed a rubber band to put my hair up with. I took out anyom other things I had on my body that she could pull.Lucky for me Ella has long hair.

I opened my door and stomped towards  the kitchen to see everyone doing something. I licked my lips as I look around.

Bad:"Oh hey muffin head you finally came out of your room i see!"

I nodded a i see other heads urn towards me. I lock my yes on Ella and run towards her and kick the hair from under her sorry ass.

Ella:"SO THATS HOW WE'RE GONNA PLAY BITCH"

She swung a hand at me and punched me. I grabed her raggedy hair and pulled as i threw her to the ground.

After giving her two black eyes a broken noise ad decides to grab me.

Technoblade:"WHAT THE HELL Y/N!!"

I grunted and lapped his face and latched on to bad. He was my comfort friend. He's th person I want to be with and grow old with. As a friend

Unless....

Eventually Ella moved out me and techno slowly grew closer as he realized how much of a bitch she was. But bad always looked Jealous every time we talked.

Word count:271