<chapter 13>

Ngl the pic above is my wallpaper;×;

Y/n:"Wtf! No he's just a friend!"

I panicked and jumped on Twitter. Why do people have to make so much drama! I thought. I started to watch the video from the tea spill channel so I could get back at the channel.

After a million tweets later the tea channels video was flagged for false information. And techno of course called me to make sure i was alright instead of taking the tea spill channels side.

I tapped my foot after the tea channel now is trying to sue me for their own faults. Which is funny as hell. She's apparently taking me to court in a couple days. She's gonna loose this and ill now have a 1,000 dollars in my name >:) .

Y/n: like how stupid can you be to take me to court because I took down the video for false information? Because you literally said me and him were dating and then me and bad were to! Then said how much of a slut I was for dating 'two' guys! Thats against the TOS!

I huffed in annoyance from this whole situation. Like why so toxic bitch? Anyways I got the best of the best lawyers so I should win.

Lol this is sorta based off the keemstar and Romeo lawsuit

After a 6 hour stream and dinner I hoped into bed and scrolled through Instagram. After finally seeing a 192928282882 edits of me and badboyhalo I found some technoblade x reader shit it thought was cute . So I made an account on wattpad and read the story. The story was manipulation. After reading two chapters I started to panic because this book is literally all the stuff that's been happening to me.

Technoblade:Thats weird. No one would have know about the dream besides me and you.

Y/n: thats even more proof that either someone is stalking me and you or time travel is real!

Technoblade: im gonna go with the logical reason and say we have a stalker or someone shared the same dream as us.

A/n
Isn't it starting to get juicey >:)?
Because for me the writer this is getting cool as hell :D