<chapter 11>

(Sorry I haven't been posting school is a bitch)

Technoblade:mmm... That was a nice sleep!

He turns towards you and blushes. A little smile appears on his face. You giggle and turn a light pink . Later you to eat something after that you clean up after each other.

Y/n: W-well thanks for looking out for me T!

He turns a dark red and scratches the back of his neck out of nervousness.

Technoblade: Y-you're welcome Y/n!

You smile brighter and get your things. As you grab your keys to your car you turn towards the waving boy. You walk toward him and kiss his cheek and than ran out of the house.

Y/n: g-god that was embarrassing..

You thought to yourself. You open your car door and get in. After starting the car you started to drive home. Ooening the door you hop out of the car and you enter your home. Throwing you shit down you hop on your bed.

You place the pillow over your head and the blanket over your body. You couldn't stop thinking about him. Thats all you could think about 24/7 . You didnt mind it at all.

After waking up you flipped through the tv channels. Out of defeat of not finding a good show to watch uou hop on crunchy roll. After watching 5 different anime series in 4 hours you decided to stream.

Y/n: What up idots it you stupid piss baby here!

After ending the 2 hour stream you decided all money will go to charity. Donating it all you play some minecraft making it into a moded minecraft series. After after that you stomp your way out of your room into the kitchen. Making a a sandwich with bacon in it your mind went back to techno. You heart started to pound . Your face turned pink.

After watching like 29928383 more anime series you fell asleep.

A/n
You girl is back :) ! Also again sorry for not posting i feel tired and school is alive and well 🙄

Word count: 349l