extra chapter ;>

(BTW I don't remember to much about techno!this also takes place in a different universe so it won't follow along with previous chapters!)

I sat at my desk clicking a pen back and forth. "Y/n please stop clicking the pen!" I spun my chair around and stared at his chocolate brown eyes. I knitted my eyebrows and groaned. "But Techno I'm nervous! The is my first time streaming with you guys!"

He stood up frm the bed and walked toward me. He kissed my head. "Darling you'll be just fine I promise they'll love you! I don't do this but I hyped you up!" He brushed a stray hair out of my face.  He gave me a big bunny  smile and patted my thigh.

"Tch you always know how to cheer me up ." I could feel my face twisting into a smile. "Ha it's no problem. I'm your boyfriend after all." He back up and bit. "Ok babe I'm gonna go to my setup and start my stream.

Small skip to into the stream.

"Hey nerds I guess I should finally introduce you guys to my girlfriend." He casually tossed in that I was dating him. "Uhm hey guys ! Maybe you know me. But my user is I'mSuchasimp. I usually raid bigger streamers!"

The chat was hell everything broke loose. It's was mixed feeling. I saw some comments on how I'm only using him for clout. "Yeah it kind a weird how we met..! But I knew when I saw his face I fell for him. I don't usually believe in love at first sight but wow!" I softly chuckled.

"Alright idiots I ending the stream I'm getting tired! Bye losers!" I smiled and waved into my Webcam. "Bye people!" I signed off a bit nicer then techno but he's always like that. If it wasn't for YouTube monetization he'd be swearing up a storm.

I arose from my chair and made my way to my bedroom dorm. I twisted the knob and walked out towards the kitchen. I had to admit the streaming for hours made me hungry. I opened the fridge looking for a decent snack.

As I stood there a pair of hands wrap around my waist and a head fell onto o my shoulder. "Hey love." I chuckled. He yawned and groaned at me. I laughed once more and grabbed some slices of cheese. "You weirdo how could you eat cheese plain."

"Plain cheese is good ! Your the weirdo. I shut the fridge door and brought him to the room we no shared. Though his setup was in his old room he preferred sharing a room. Which was strange to me.

He eagerly ran toward the bed and climbed under the blankets. I followed and curled into the bed still eating me slices of cheese. (No there no craft singles! 😭)

(Hope you enjoyed this bonus shit.)