hollween special

Sorry this is late my phones been acting up idk why

Techno stood next to the door leaning on the wall . Ge was dressed in a vampire costume with fake blood dripping down his face. He stood there waiting for a kid to ring thr door bell for candy.

Y/n was next to him on her phone . She stuck a twix in here mouth and opened the door after it rang.

Kids:TRICK OR TREAT!

Y/n laughed at the little screams that emerged from the the kids to wanted candy.

Techno sighed and dropped candy in each basket and turned of the porch the lights and grabbed the the bucket if remaining candy and sat on the couch.

Y/n cuddled up to him and watched him turn a scary movie on. She placed a hand on his . They both watched kids run past their house.

Y/n:"Maybe we can have a kid one day t.."

Technoblade laughed at he comment and kissed her cheek.

Technoblade:"It would probably be the only kid id not punt"

Y/n laughed and cuddled up to him more .

Later

After finshing a scary movie they headed up stairs and took off their costumes and makeup. They brush their teeth ust the bathroom and get in bed.

Before they both could get in bed they heard a super loud crash. The two jump up and lock their door. Technoblade jumped in the attic.  Y/n ran to grab her phone then she joined her beloved boyfriend .

After the person got arrested they found out that the person had killed 6 people before breaking into their home. He also turned out to have broken out of prison.

A/n

Once again sorry about being late my phone has had some problems.  Also ive been having writers block a lot .. :/
Word count: 309