<chapter 19>

Quick a/n

Sadly all the cannon chapters have come to an end because its about time I make another book.Also art is by me.

After finshing a stream on the Dream Smp I decided I'd go grab a bite to eat.So I get up from y chair and leave my room and head to the kitchen.
After finshing eating i clean up after myself but as I try to walk up the stairs i feel a pair of hands grab me by the waist.

I giggle and turn towards the person.Of course its who I thought it was.It was my boyfriend technoblade.
Techno:"hey turn around for me will ya?" I nod y head and turn towards him and loik in confusion.

Did he want to kiss?hug?cuddle?Nope. My eyes widen as he gets on one knee and purposes.
Techno:"Y/n I know we've only know each other for a little amount of time but I feel like your the one I want to spend my whole life with...Will you marry me?"

Tears flood my eyes as I covered my mouth in shock.I nodded my head slowly then more fast.
Y/n:"Yes YES I DO!"

He grabs my hand and places the ring on and kisses me.I giggle and cry as he picks me up around his waist.
Y/n:"maybe that dream was wrong...Maybe you are the one....No.i know your the one Techno...❤ "

Hours later we decided to make it official on our socials that were dating let alone engaged.

This man has made me so fucking happy I cant even explain how much joy I feel when im with him.

After an hour my feed was blown up with joy,dismay, sadness, and other people who wished me well. I also got a couple death threats about him being someone elses.But that'll happen when you date a famous person:)

That doesn't bother me.......

But the fact i made this all up bothers me .....

.....

....

...
..
.

A/n
Thank you for readig this book! Also there will be holiday updates.