<Chapter 3>

Rewritten

TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE AND ALMOST MURDER AND DROWNING

She was kissing.

Technoblade.....

I stared at them anger filling my body. The boy I liked with another girl! I tsked only causing them to turn towards me which made me slightly heat up . Technoblade ....

"Well?" She looked at me me with a shit eating grin. "Well what? OH! do I know your a bitch? Of course I do!" I put out a plastic smile.

Ella gritted her teeth. She whispered something to Technoblade! I cant call him techno anymore. Ella told me to call him his longer name Technoblade or she'd tell him I like him. But he's bound to find that out.... right?.... of course he would. She has never kept her promises...

I sat on a stool at the island in the kitchen and closed my eyes. I lay my head down on the marble.  Marble was always cold . And the cold always helped me calm down.
My eyes got heavy even though they are closed . I drifted off to sleep.

(Insert transition into the nightmare)

Suddenly I was on concrete with my legs in water. I heard laughter and happy screams. My eyes dart around not knowing where I am till I looked an saw people.

Y/n's mind : is this skeppys house? How do I know this.... skepppy doesn't have a mansion..... I've been to his house. Its a three bedroom house. Not a mansion....

"Fuck I dropped my drink!"A familiar voice screamed. "LANGUAGE!" I smiled I let out a small laugh. He'll never change. It better stay that way. I felt hands on my ankles. I look towards the hands to see technoblade . He pulled me in water. I let out a small scream . I never learned how to swim though.  Well I knew. But...

My 'mom' tried to drown me when I was 6 because I ratted her out for cheating on my dad and for stealing his money. Bitch Right? Thats why I sort have a phobia of pools. Thank god her ass died in a car crash. The world is doing just fine with out that 'women'.

"Hey love you ok? You've been acting weird today. ?" He frowned at me.. I looked around the pool to find I was in the deep end. Fuck . I grabbed the ledge and pressed my back against it. Techno grabbed me and took me to the middle of the deep end.

Shit

"Y-yeah I'm good but could I get out of the pool now?" I looked everywhere direction purposely avoiding eye contact."Yeah sure you can.... wait let me do something first."He placed something warm on my face. He kissed me! My face was warm and a colour not to far from from apple. I was mentally celebrating but then he let go of me.

I started splashing around trying to latch onto him. But it seemed he got farther away each time I got closer. I'm gonna fucking drown!"Your swimming oddly. Are you o-" I screamed."HELP I CAT SWI-"

I sank. Like a rock... I tried to float back up. Kicking super hard screaming. But I could i looked down and saw a chain on my legs. Dragging me down to the bottom. I looked back up to see techno laughing at me. When a girl came into frame.  He started to make out with her. Disgusting

The bubbles slipped from my nose and mouth. I tried to scream but my head was under water . I was drowning they were standing right there like I didn't exist. My lungs hurt from the water . Tears spilled from my eyes.  The screaming was no use.

(Exited the nightmare)

Tears

My eyes shot open Tears erupted from eyes.