<chapter 7>

Technoblade: >:0

You: I want da clout!

Finshing my food i get up and put my dishes away. Sapnap was now stumbling on his words after being gone for 30 minute's .

Dream: Are you drunk?

Sapnap: I attee a piece of a cooookkkkkiieeee .....

George: Yeah he's drunk. His first 2 days of bring 21 and he's already drunk.

I snickered and began talking after everyone was quiet .

You:So Techno.... I dont know to much about you....

Techno gulped and sighed. He adjusted his microphone . It was silent for a while.

Techno: Well I have a girlfriend uhm... I play minecraft. I want my clout back. I'm on a race to 3 million subscribers. My real name is Dave. Thats really it.

I muted my self and cursed. He has a girlfriend! I unmuted myself and spoke.

You: You didn't sound very sure on the girlfriend part.

Everyone laughed and dream started to wheeze again. He laughed as well.

Techno:Dam you found the lie.

You: Oh so I was right.

I muted myself. Then I do a yes and jump up and down. The unmute again. The boys spoke more and more until it was 2am for me.

You:*Yawns* im heading to b-*yawn* -ed.

I stretch and yawn once more. As the boys said goodnight to me.

Techno:night

Dream:See you in your
Dreams.

George:night.

Sanpap:nighttttty night! *hic!*

You: nighty pigy night dreamy night gogy and night wet diaper .

I got laughs from the boys. I end the call and flick the lights off and head to the bathroom. I did my business and left to me room. I yawned again and again. I sta on my bed and watched youtube videos until I fell asleep.

My eyes got droopy and them closed.

A/n
Should I make a dream team x reader?
Sorry this is short idk what to do here lol.
Word count you know the basics: 320