<chapter 9>

Y/n wait impatiently. Never has she before been so nervous as right now. She heard technoblade swallow and start to talk.

Technoblade:i would. ..........I'd love to..

You smiled in disbelief. Your are actually going on a date with technoblade. getting all giddy you both decide to plan the date. After many dates you two started dating. Even though not knowing him for years I fell done a rabbit hole for him. Its still only been like a couple days of knowing him and I'm already going on a date with him.

Technoblade: hey can I a-ask you something....

You:Y-yeah... sure what up ?

Technoblade : Did you have that dream about us?

Your eye widen in surprise." He had the same dream as me!" She shouted in her head. You quickly jotted down notes about this. I quickly type back in chat.

You: You had that dream to!?

Technoblade:yeah.... it like were destined to be together ..

I blush at the words he type out. I kept refreshing to make sure I wasn't dreaming this time. "I'm not". I said as i pinched wrist. It hurt. " Definitely not a dream". I said a loud.

Me and technoblade texted from 12pm to 5am. He wasn't as hyper as I thought he'd be. I smiled and laughed every time he made a joke. He was just to adorable. I couldnt wait till our first date together. It will be amazing!

I hope he isn't like how he was in the dream ....

A/n
I'm sorry sorry I didn't have chapter out sooner school is taking so much of my time its hard for me to update so I'm gonna make a new a/n about the update schedule.! Once again I'm super sorry! Once school is over and this book is still being updated its gonna go back to normal.

Word count: 311