<Chapter 4>

Rewritten

I wipped my tears . Stupid stupid tears!!it's all her fault. She's caused me so much pain and suffering. She's tuned my friends against me.. I balled my fists and stomped towards her. I grabbed her hair and slapped her.  My waist was grabbed by someone.  I turned and looked who it was.

Technoblade

I pried his hands off and turned towards him. I grabbed his shoulder and looked him dead in the eyes. My eyes hurt a little from being super puffy . "HOW COULD I NOT BE ANYMORE OBVIOUS WITH THE FACT I LOVE YOU!" He was a fucking dumbass. But I couldn't blame him anymore.

Technoblade stood there eye widen. red n the face from blush or anger. Or something else maybe?? I don't know anymore but I didn't care anymore. I badly wanted to kiss him but he kissed her. I dont want her jerms on me. That filthy brat. I let out an angered  sigh.

Buzz

Buzz

Your uber has arrived

I tsked. I grabbed my stuffand walked out the door. I tired not to sound angry towards the driver. He could probably tell I was mad but he didn't ask. Like a good person. Remember kids mind your own business!!!

Soon we arrived at my parents house

Two weeks later in a 3 bedroom house with badboyhalo. It's bee wonderful nothing felt bad anymore I felt at one for once. I felt ok again.

I smiled and sat down on my gaunt chair ready to maybe stream or play a game.I quickly grabbed my phone and scrolled on Instagram.

Ping
......
......
......
......

Ping
Ping
Ping
Ping
Ping

"what the!whats with all the notifications?.." I spoke to myself confused.I tapped a post I've been tagged in. Anger filled my whole body. This time I could felt like I could qkill someone.

(Dont mind the horrible screenshot

(Dont mind the horrible screenshot. Sorry for the bad grammarin it and using his real name I didn't know then ^^)

I slammed my phone down hard. I grabbed my shoes and keys. I may have anger toward him but this is different. I sped towards the old house. An 1 hour drive later i reached the house. I grabbed my spare key and unlocked the door. I shut it behind  me . I look around. Boxes?

Ellas stuff.... I kick one and snickered.. I looked away from them  ran to techo's room. I try to open the door. No luck... Where the fuck is his roommates!? i hear the bathroom door inside his room open. Now the silence was filled with sniffles and crying man. It broke him so much.... She did this. That that... THAT BITCH!

I stick my fingernail in tiny slot to unlock the door in the door knob. I profusely twist breaking 3 nails in the process . But thats the least of my concerns.i kept twisting till  finally I open the door.

Technoblade looks towards me eyes red and puffy . He sat on his bed not making a move. Was he scared of me? I buried  those thoughts and ran to Techno. I grabbed him and wrapped my arms around his stomach.  I let him cry into my chest. I stroked his back till he stopped  crying. I rocked him back in forth like a baby.

He looked back at me and made the most weak smile you would have ever seen. It broke me. It broke my heart. I ruffled his hair and made a smile back at him. Tears running down his cheeks. his cute rosie cheeks. I quickly grabbed a tissue from the bathroom and wiped his tears. I couldn't stand him crying.  I cant stand anyone I love crying at all.

I laid on his bed then resting his head on me. His warm body against mine. His brown hair against me. It made me happier. I snapped back into reality after realizing he was sleeping. I smiled at his adorable snores. His soft hair his thin face. His tall body his pink tint to his hair. His beautiful eyes. His beautiful smile.

He so nice and sweet.

Does him reciprocate my feelings though?..... I let out a small sigh...

A/n

Thanks for reading my lovely simps. Thank you for the support.  I hope my books doesn't fail your expectations. I'm not good at writing but I like it. I like the fact you guys like when I write.

Word count: 622