<chapter 10>

Sitting on the Cafe chair waiting for him. Scrolling through Instagram liking photos of me and technoblade together . Feeling a tap on my shoulder i look up at the person.

Technoblade!

Technoblade: Hey y/n[your nickname)

You: H-hi Techno !

He smiled and sat down on the chair infront of me. We both order something to eat . Soon the food arrives smelling the chocolate waffles makes my mouth water with tea for a drink.

After finshing the date we both walk outside and talk to each before heading home.

Technoblade: well I think that date went pleasant.

You: i think so too techno.

He waves and begans to walk away. But before he could go anywhere. He looks back at me confused. Pulling him forward I stand on my tip toes because this man is like 388382 feet tall. I press my lips softly on to his feeling his warmth i smile a little. He pulls me closer and holds me. His lips are soft and warm.

Opening my eyes I discover I'm not in my house but someone else's. Is it techno's house? Sitting up i hear the door creek open. Looking towards the door I see techno. So this is his house?!

Technoblade: your finally up i see! You passed out in my arms last night! So I kinda took you back to my house....

He scratched the back of his neck. It was silent until I patted the spot next to me on the bed. The bed was plain white and had a brown head board.

He smiles and sits next to me. Laying my head on his shoulder and locking my hand with his . He always feels warm. A couple minutes later I hear snoring. Maybe he was tired. Scooting my body down then laying him down as well. Hours later I hear him shift. I was scrolling through Twitter liking tweets.

Technoblade:mmm.... god that was a good sleep!

A/n
I hope this one is much better than the last chapter. The other one was rushed a lot .

Word count : 352