<Chapter 2>

Rewritten

Technoblade popped a blueberry in his mouth and scrolled more on Venues Instagram. He was confused whether he liked Y/n or Ella. Or could it be both? It messed with his head. His long time friend or a girl he'd just practically met.Soon. enough Techno heard screaming war going on.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT Y/N!" A squeaky voice screamed."YOU KILLED MY BIRD HOW IS IT NOT YOUR FAULT HE WASNT EVEN OLD! HE WAS 5 MONTHS OLD!" I could clearly tell that was Y/n I could hear the pain in her voice.

"whats going on George?" I questioned him." So basically Y/n said Ella killed her bird. Ella said she didn't. Personally I'm on Y/n's side.." he explained to me.

Like an hour later of fighting.

"Y/n I think your not telling the truth."Techno managed to finally speak to them. Something changed in her that day... The boy that she loves thinks she's lying to just to get her 'friend' in trouble . How couldn't he trust a girl he'd just met over his friend he'd had for 3 years?! Eventually tears trickled down her face. She whispers. ' I cant take it anymore... I'm leaving...'.

"What did you say Y/n?"Sapnao walked towards her confused. More tears escaped her eyes. Y/n stood there for a minute. She grew tired of being being the victim but also hated that fact almost everyone believed her Ella more then her. Soon enough she snapped.

"I SAID IM LEAVING THIS SHIT HOLE! IM TIRED OF EVERYONE THINKING IM FAKING IT WHENS IT ELLA WHO IS!" Y/n slammed her hand on the wall. Making a slight cracking the wall. Badboyhalo ran over to her and hugged her.

"No please don't leave ! " He begged her. Y/n patted the brown haired boy. And rubbed his cheek. She smiled and ruffled his hair slightly. " Im sorry bad I cant be here anymore" she sighed out.

Y/n pried the boy off her boy and went and locked herself in her room. Bad vigorously banged on her door trying to reason her. Sadly bad couldn't do anything.

The girl packed everything and hired movers who'd be there tomorrow. Y/n skipped dinner and posted on Twitter. Twitter spammed the comment asking why she was packing or is every one there moving. Some people called her an attention seeking brat . Or that she wanted more clout.

"Its probably Ella's stupid brain washed fans."...

Time skip by A6d's baguette

All Y/n's stuff was sent to her parents house till she could buy a house or rent an apartment. She would ask if people would join her little house thing. Just like her old house.

Y/n grabbed her necessary things in shoved them in a backpack. She grabbed her socks and slipped them on. Then shoes and a jacket. Lastly her wallet and her phone just in case.

Y/n let her room to get something to eat. Not eating two whole meals made her stomach angryly craving food.

Y/N'S POV

I look back at my room for the last time ever maybe. I bite my lip scared of leaving people eho loved me behind. Ella is probably gonna manipulate their opinion on me. I'm not surprised.. I know they'll regret it soon enough.I shiver but I will get revenge on that bitch.

I unlock my door and walk to the kitchen. Don't get me wrong I love everyone here but the manipulation that goes on in this house is amazing. She always gave me this movie type shit. It felt if I was in a movie...

I walk in the kitchen to see something I'd never forget ever...

Ella was kissing him.

A/n
Thank you for reading this ❤ I personally love this part so far its amazing what auto correct can do for a story. This one was actually long for me to write but I love this book so much so far. Did I already say that? Idk

Words: 544