Intro !

H e l l o ! You are a very well accomplished villain named Tsunami. Your quirk (if you haven't guessed by the name) is water manipulation. You can control and manipulate any water that's nearby, you can also create your own water but the amount depends on how hydrated you are. You have steel blue eyes, a pair of feathered black wings, 172 cm in height (Dabi is 176 for reference) and you're currently 20 years old. Your 'villain clothes' consist of a floor length dark blue jacket, and whatever you want underneath. You also have several small knives strapped onto your legs, in case you're in a situation where there isn't any water nearby. 

You're the pro hero Hawks' younger brother, by about three years. Both you and Hawks were accidents, but Hawks had the cooler quirk so he got more respect. He cared for you when your parents weren't willing to, and your parents eventually dropped you off across the city because they couldn't afford to keep you around.  In that part of town, heroes were only around for the money and fame, you grew up resenting their selfishness, and when Stain came around, you adored him. You grew up in a in several small gangs on the streets until you turned 16, then you started working on the black market as a hitman. You became rather successful and well known in the market, and so your reputation grew as the 'dry land drowner'. You had plenty of money to set you up for a long time, but you liked to give it away to charities and orphanages because you didn't want anyone to grow up the way you did. 

Believe it or not, you really weren't all that bad of a person. You only killed for jobs, and occasionally if people got in your way; but other than that you actually saved people from things like burning buildings or drowning. You wanted to prove how useless most heroes were, when people like you could do their job and be satisfied without the pay or fame. You were able to hide in plain sight rather easily since everyone only knew 'Tsunami' not Y/n Takami; you often temporarily died your hair during missions and changed up your appearance so that no one would recognize you when you when you went around town as a civilian. 

I think that's all the general stuff, anything else, or little details will be revealed throughout the storyyyyyy :)