IV

As of now, it's 17:30 and Y/n is starting to wake up from his nap, now noticing that he is indeed sleeping on Dabi. 

Y/n POV

Damn how long did I sleep for? Weird, I'm laying down now- That was when I realized that my head was no longer resting on the couch, instead my head was on a pillow and I was now looking at my old sweatshirt that I had given to Dabi. Did he give my sweatshirt back? Why is it here- ohmygod. I looked up a bit and noticed a familiar purple-skinned neck resting on the back of my couch. I was currently sleeping ON Dabi; not just next to him or near him, ON him. Wow, I really didn't expect him to still be here, especially since I fell asleep probably hours ago. He seems to be sleeping as well, should I move? I don't really want to wake him, but I gotta know what time it is and if anybody's worried about where Dabi is. 

I went to move my head, but I felt something weird. I slowly brought my hand to my hair, and when I set it on my head I felt someone else's hand was there. I gently moved the hand from my hair, and felt small pieces of metal attached to the skin, which meant that this hand indeed belonged to the guy I was currently laying on. Why..? As I got up, Dabi moved a bit but continued sleeping. I checked the clock and saw how late it had gotten since Dabi came over around noon, so I quickly grabbed my phone to see if I had missed anything from Shigaraki, but the only missed call I had was from Toga. I guess I should call her back, I don't want her to be worried about Dabi, I don't even know if he let the league know that he was here.

I dialed Toga's number, and after a few rings she picked up.

-Ah! Hi Tsunami, what's up?-

-Hey Toga, um why did you call? I was asleep so I couldn't get to it, sorry.- God I sound sleepy too, my voice barely works.

-Ohhh, well Dabi had texted me saying he was gonna be back later than planned, but never really said when so I texted him back but didn't get a response. Is he with you?-

-Yeah, he's at my place. He ended up taking a nap too actually, I dunno how though, the guy slept like twelve hours earlier didn't he?-

-Hahaha, yeah he did. I guess he's just extra comfy at your place~ did you guys nap together?- I can already tell she's smirking over there. Goddammit, Dabi's probably gonna get so mad at her when he get's back.

-No, of course not. He passed out on my couch during a movie, so I just went to my bed and slept too. Anyway, he's still asleep now and I dunno how long he want's to stay but I'll have him text you when we figure it out, ok?-

-Sounds good! Also Shiggy wants an ETA on the stuff you bought so maybe send him a quick text when you know! -

-Ah, ok sure. I'll see ya later Toga.- She wished me a good evening, and hung up afterwards. I was in my kitchen now, and I looked over to where my couch was and found Dabi was still sleeping. How is he capable of sleeping so much? He already slept so much earlier and last night, how is he able to nap too? I decided to ask him about it whenever he woke up, so I let him be and got started on some food, hoping the smell would wake him so I wouldn't have to instead. 

I decided on making chicken tacos tonight, since Mexican food was my favorite alternative and I already had the ingredients so I didn't have to go to the store for anything. Once the chicken started cooking, the smell was everywhere and I heard some rustling coming from the living room. I decided to leave the chicken alone for a bit, and walked over to where Dabi was now waking up. 

"Hey staples, finally awake are we?" His eyes fully opened at the sound of my voice, and he looked down first, then up and over to where I was standing.