48 - The Flashback 2

*unedited, pour more comments to get update earlier*

Shaheer

Everything is My fault.
Mine... Only mine

I am Afraid that kia will leave me if i tell her.. is that wrong?

Its not like I'm being selfish.. but.... I don't know how to explain.
my second fault is behaving bad with her last night & ending the call abruptly. Saurabh is right.. may be I should have said that earlier... But who's in the world knows that... that Vikram is her So-called-Brother!
Only thing I did right is calling him simp earlier, he was & he is.

And.. Sara is working with him!
Coming to Sara, she didn't ask anything to me last night, to be precise she didn't even talk to me.. But I guess she is trying to collect info from sameer. Everything is eerie in home, Bhabhi kept asking us what's wrong but there is nothing to say.

I know I am the one who supposed to explain this.. but first I have to explain it to her, Kiara. Hope she'll come to office tomorrow. She'll come, coz as far I know.. he, Vikram don't know that Kia working under my Bhai.

You still think that she'll come? And what if people think you of, after your explanation? A Murderer? Like every one did earlier?

This thought chilled my spine... Those days.. Those days were horrible..

Flashback

A guy whose parents left him in his 15s...
An adolescent boy without much love, having a hard working brother who's head is burdened & busy with his responsibility to raise his siblings and run his family and a little sister who still haven't realised where is her parents went. Their aunt took care of them on her spare time.

This teen guy was suffering from anger issues, he had fights with his friends, so one liked him except the one funny friend called Saurabh, who don't give damn to his anger & make him fun out of that.

Finally while stepping out of school, his bro got a renowned Job & joined him in a college to study.

He took his b.sc in Psychology and decided to become a Psychologist! But he had his nightmare when he came to know that his friend is no more studying with him, he took dental which is no where near his Block. He was alone.. without frnds.. all boys in his class where enemies to him at the end of the year.

His only lifeline is his Bike. He loved riding his bike, he felt a new life everytime he riding it. He felt freedom, tasted independence. The more speed, the more happiness he felt. Some people who say his riding appreciated him, telling that its a skill. They joined him in their Racing community and he got sooo many friends, a new family.

In his 2nd year, saurabh introduced him a guy called Raghav who's alike him, loves riding and his friend vikram, who never said anything about him. We four became good pals & started enjoying our college life.

That guy is me, Shaheer.
I quickly bonded with them, we bunked colleges, we had fun, we fighted for fun. One day I suggested my racing community to Raghav, he is never interested that much in life, I'm so happy. We are pair in doubles and earned many awards which jaw-dropped every soul in the racing ground. Night was our thing, vikram & Saurabh both aren't into this racing thing but they never backed in cheering us.

A day came, the community asked one of us to represent it & race, the prize is a new racing bike which I can't even think of buying in next 10 years. I was in, but Raghav too. I know, he too want it, he was more serious. But I can't give up, you have to win for it. We fighted, and the community got irritated and appointed other guy to race. This rifted the friendship between me & Raghav. He blamed me! He is responsible too!