❤️6 Kiara meets Shaheer

KIARA

My results came. I CLEARED BOTH THE GROUPS!!God , I can't believe in my eyes!!!! From now No one gonna stop me from my career😎

Mom made my Favourite Kaju katli😋.
Me and mom went to temple and returned home. I rushed upwards to my grandpa room to give him prasad (sweet from temple)

When I entered the room, he wasn't alone there. I heard someone's voice, a male voice..not my Father's thou..I sneaky saw the room behind the curtains.

"Your pain gonna end today" the voice said to grandpa.

"Its time to close your eyes, Take a breathe" he said

Gonna end pain? Time to close eyes? What he going to do to my grandpa? The thief came again??

I rushed inside and saw him. He is 6 feet height and I noticed grandpa is leaning in his chair with his eyes closed and his hearing aid is detached!!
do he did something to grandpa??!!!

When he saw me He tried to close my mouth but I was Quick.. I twisted his wrist, he got hold my hand when pushed him to the bed.So we both fell in bed and I took the chance to hit him with pillow.

"How dare You came again? I'll call police now and remember you can't hurt my grandpa again!" I warned him.

He didn't replied. He must have amused by my act I guess. he kept staring me. And its a weird feeling.. he feels familiar...

I too looking him and I shook my hands near his face "hello??"

He didn't reply.

I started screaming "MAA, PAA ,RADHA DI EVERYONE COME HERE

I started screaming "MAA, PAA ,RADHA DI EVERYONE COME HERE. I CAUGHT THE THIEF "I shouted as I got hold of table lamp.

"DON'T MOVE or I'LL HIT YOU" I frightened him.

But he doesn't seemed scared at all..
He cooly sat on the bed.

"So are you ready to surrender?" I tried to speak bravely.

But He is Smiling!!

What? Why he smiling? Is he mad? No he must be a psycho.

"Why are u smiling? Are you a psycho?" I asked when Everyone in the house rushed to the room

"Pa.. He is that thief. He tried to kill grandpa. I saw" I said to dad.

"Tried to kill?" Mom shocked.

"Haan"

But my dad's face is blank,shrunken. He didn't listening to me.

The psycho Theif got down the bed, adjusting his wrist and His messy hair.

DAD went near him
"I am very sorry Dr. Shaheer. She just don't know what she is doing" he apologized to the Psycho.

"Papa, why your apologizing to a Psycho!!?" I asked in Confusion

"Psycho nai, PSYCHOLOGIST. He is doctor Shaheer who is new personal psychologist of Ganesh" said Dr. Hasan my grandpa's friend and once was our family doctor. Because of him only, I hate hospitals. He made my childhood hell with those Needles and syringes.I didn't notice his presence in house till now. When he came?

But what he said? Doctor? Psychologist? Who? This...psycho!!??

I am in dilemma.
I saw turned towards the Psycho and asked "Are you.. really? Psycho..

"Psychologist. Clinical psychologist" he said with a smirk like 'Bond , James Bond '.

"Then about the pain end.. time to close eyes things you told to grandpa?"

"After I completing his interview , I told him to relax and meditate.. close ur eyes.. Got it?" He explained

"Then why you took his hearing aid?"

"Noise distrubs him from meditation, he woke up twice" he answered.

"Then why didn't he opening his eyes yet?"
He didn't reply to me  but straightly went near and shook my grandpa

He woke up and wore his glasses & hearing aid and said "Doctor I feel completely relaxed now..Thank you"

Omg!! I am done!!

After noticing us grandpa asked what happened?. No one replied.

"Doctor, she is my granddaughter, I told u na she is very clever" he introduced me in wrong time.

"I just met her Mr.sharma and Indeed she is so clever" he said as he controlled his smile.

All are started laughing. And I covered my face with my one hand.

What have you done kia? I hit my head with my hand.

"First why do you came here?" dad me

"To give prasad to grandpa" I said pitifully.

"Eat yourself first, atleast by then your brain starts work" mom said as she feed me some.

I ate and ran to my room which is next to Grandpa's room out of embarrasement.

Come on Kiara what you have done
Its second time this week!!!

******
Next Part 7 Lunch at sharma's villa. How kia will react on seeing him?

Are u enjoying the story?? Comment 😄