12 Shaheer misses Kiara

SHAHEER

Wednesday morning,
I went to Sharma's villa..It wished Durga aunty good morning and went to grandpa's room.

"Hello youngman how are you?" I addressed grandpa.

"So well, sit here shaheer" I sat in bed alongside him.

"This time tell me about you shaheer" grandpa asked me.

"Me? Nothing much Grandpa, I am shaheer, 27 yr , a young clinical psychologist for my age. Opening my clinic once I clear my exam. Then... Haan  I love India and my family, nothing much" I finished

"Nothing much? Guys in your age have Girlfriend, love. Don't you have one?" He asked curiously.

"Grandpa.. you naughty. I don't have one now.."

"Really? I can't beleive you"

"What you can't beleive pa?" entered Durga aunty.

"He claims he doesn't have a Girlfriend, Durga" he chuckled

"Really? You are good-looking, a doctor, so caring one, still you don't have a gf? Yeah it's hard to believe you don't have one"

"Its true aunty!! By the way you are too praising me" I blushed🙈.

Actually I had gfs but not now. It was back then When I was in college.

"Haha, see you are blushing. You'll find one soon shaheer" she left after Teasing me.

I'll find one, when time comes before that I have to find Kiara...to return her wallet.

I knocked her room, she didn't answer..I opened and went inside, no one is there. I wondered where she is.

I went downstairs after asking grandpa to mediate. She isn't there at all. I heard a noise in kitchen. Yes, she must be stealing KajuKatlis again😂. I went inside but it wasn't her.

"What you want beta" Radha aunty the one working there questioned.

"Nothing...just WATER😅" I drank water and came back.

Where is she? She is no where in home?
Did she went to Jogging? Its already noon she must have returned by now , i thought.

I can't give the wallet to her family coz she already warned that they'll scold for her carelessness. My phone rang, its from Saurabh.

"Hello"

"Shaheer! I can't find!" Saurabh worried

"Haa I too can't find her😩" I said subconsciously

"Whom?"

"Kiara,then who?" I realised what I said.
"I mean.. I am searching for her to give something" I corrected.

"Is it😏?... But she already have it" He confused me

"What?"

"Your heart" he kidded me

"Shut up, you pagal. Tell me what you are searching?"

"I am not, you only pagal. You keep thinking about her"

"I'll call you later" I was about to cut the call when Durga aunty came to tell me something..

"Hey, Pick up me, Idiot. I lost my bike key.. are you hearing? I need help!" Saurabh shouted. But I cut the call

"why you cut the call? You carry on" she worried troubling me

"No aunty ji, you say"

"Papa woke up and called you"

"Hmm ok. Aunty btw where is Kiara? I mean she is no where here" I enquired

"Haan.. I forgot to tell you, she went to office. Today is her first day there"

I said ok and after sometime I left the villa.

She joined work? So I can't meet her anymore?

Hey, I am not missing her. Just obliged to give back her wallet.  I said to my own reflection in bike mirror.

After that I picked Saurabh. He kept scolding me for cutting the call abruptly but I didn't take those in mind, I kept thinking about Kiara. In traffic I found a pink scooty.

"Hey kiara" I called.

The girl turned is not Kiara, I apologized.

"Hare.. what happened to you? Are you missing your Sherlock?" Saurabh with mischief.

"I am obliged to return her wallet, nothing like your silly Imagination😒" I ended our convo abruptly.

Later I dropped and went to home. While I entering the house I guess I saw something pink.. out there like a scooty,

But I made up my mind it must be illusion again and went to my room.  My room have furnitures now. I dropped my things in it and went downstairs. I relaxed myself in couch as I turned on the tv. I noticed my brother searching something.

"What are you searching Bhai?"

"Nothing nothing" he lied. But I didn't care what he searching. I went to kitchen, opened fridge, took some snacks.

I noticed my brother is talking to someone at backyard. I leaned to saw who it is. View through glass door made the scene blur. I let it out of mind and rested my neck at couch, thinking about today. Kiara's face popped in my head. I opened my eyes. Why am I thinking about her!?

Suddenly someone came down using our backstairs. Its a girl. And I felt it like Kiara. I rushed and opened glass door. No one was there..

Is this a illusion again😓? why I keep Illuting everything..

Then, I saw Nithya coming down, locking the office door.  We both said hello and I left vacantly.

Why I feel Kiara's presence?

I rushed to our gateway, to ensure once again. No scooty is there.

So Everything is my dream. I have get her out of my Mind.

 I have get her out of my Mind

*(In general)*

Meanwhile Samar planned to gift Varsha a ring. But he missed it while helping in renovation work. He is searching for it. He is happy with his new article assistant Kiara coz she memorized almost every client details in her first day itself.

Laddu is now a addict of choco cookies, he like chewing it though he have just few teeth.

Sara applied for her higher studies, Her classes will start within 2 weeks.

Shaheer is  busy preparing for exam and giving online consultation to his UK clients in evenings as per their time zone.

*********
Part 13
Shocker for Shara!! Their most awaited meet!

Don't forget to vote😁
Comment your views