41- Adi-Sara's Meet

*unedited, bear with mistakes if you find. And Shara lovers don't curse me🙏😂 need your support, comments plz 😉😊*

ADITHYA

Next day, I woke up and realised I was slept in sofa itself. But I was covered by Blanket. Must be my mom. I folded, kept it in my cupboard. Later, I showered and dressed up Formally, for my first day of my work. I entered the hall but no one is there.

"Adii" Mom called me from PoojaRoom. I joined everyone there. Mom did veneration to god and extended Harti to everyone. Throughout this process, Kiara's eyes only lingering on KajuKatli. She is still same, sweet-tooth. Madhu already in hurry to her college. From when she got interested in college? Only God knows.

"Eat the curd" mom tried to stuff the spoon in mouth.

"Maaaa curd" I made a ugly face

"You have to eat this. Today your first day for work" she forced me eat so. I never a curd lover..Kia too. We both used to escape every board exam morning but Mom always got us. Those days were..

I bend down to touch Mom's feet. Later I took blessings from grandpa and had to take Dad's too.
"Make us Proud" Grandpa cheerfully patted my shoulder.

Everyone followed me to send off me, like I am 4yr old baby going to the school for first time.

"Adi, wait" Mom stopped me and guestered something to kia and madhu. Both of my sisters came infront of me, fed me Katlis.

"Alll the besttt Monster" Madhu wished me with a evil grin. "Have a good day" kia said with a thin smile.

When I walked out, Dad too followed me.

Is he coming with me? Ohh, He is still the CEO, ofcourse he supposed to go to office.

But I want Mom to accompany me to office.

Wait I am really thinking like a 4 yr old baby? Whatever, I need mom.

"Maa, Can you come with me to the office? Just for today?" I aksed her which made awkward all of sudden

"Mee? Office??" She asked in disbelief , shaking her head No.

"Yes. For me" I reached her arm to take her with me

"But.." she Interrupted by Dad, "you said you don't want to be known as Sharmas right?"

"She'll come with you, not with me" i said to him "Maa, plz I need you to start my work"

It is a sentiment. Whenever I buy pen for exam, I make her to write it with first, for my luck and as her blessings. So Today too, for my big day. She finally agreed and went to company with Dad.

I waved hand to everyone, got in my car. I reached the Office 5 mins after my parents. I entered the cabin where my mom was already waiting for me.

"Why I-

Not letting her talk, I pushed her slowly towards my chair "Come ma, sit here first"

"Adi but.." she refused but I made her sit.

"Wait" I said to her and took out my phone to take her a pic

"Adi, you.." my mom blushed out of shy. And covered her face

"Maa" i protested and took some pics. "I want every new beginnings in life to start by you" I said resting my chin at her shoulder

"But you suddenly left your ma here and suddenly went to Canada" she reminded me the past wherein I was so depressed and left India to find some peace.