24 - After a leap

3 months went in Shara's life as a Blink of eye. A glimpse of things happened meanwhile.

After Shaheer's Little warning Ayan never dare to come close to Sara. Sara is happy coz she too consider him as Idiot these days.

Saurabh and Chetna's Engagement happened with close Family and friends in a simple manner. And it again made blast in Shaheer's home and urged Shaheer to find a girl soon.
Still Shaheer saying that he is not interested but now..he atleast have a guess of who is inside his heart.

Laddu is now started pronouncing words.
He can Say Mamma, papp but Shaheer is upset coz he is struggling to make him call chacha but fails.

Shaheer's clinic is going well except for some girl clients. Wherever he goes he is getting attention without any effort and Sara again Teasing him as Playboy.

Samar,Kiara, Nithya, Ashish all are too busy on the occasion of Accounts closing.
They have so so much work to be done.

Because of that Samar postponed his Maldives trip Varsha initially upset then understood him.

He even promised Nithya and Ashish a Royal dinner at Top class restaurant for their hardwork.

When kiara complained for not taking her, he convinced her saying that they both gonna leave after April as they gonna Meet their FINALS this May.  Kiara too agreed.
Samar is also busy in picking new article assistants to collide with former ones departure.

Nithya is not being that much interactive in the meantime. She ignored Shaheer and no more talked about her love. She simply moved on.

Durga and Varsha become friends and Durga is taking treatment from varsha for her back pains.

Kia's grandpa is soo much better now, adamant to go out . So kia taking him out for fresh air every sundays.

Madhu is preparing for her  semester but still giving love advices to Kia while Kia keep denying the fact that she is in love.

Love..
I know you are eager to know how Shara's love going on.. Lets see whats happened between them.

These three months Kia and Shaheer both were damn busy in their respective Careers.
But their friendship remained scrachless.

Both don't have time for each other in their office still they tried to be in touch with their mobiles.

And Kia told him about his brother. And how things between them.

Shaheer too revealed that he used to be a troublesome tempered one in college days and this is reason he was sent to London.

Their bond became stronger everyday...
Kia thought that her feeling toward Shaheer is an attraction coz it is her first encounter with a boy.

Meanwhile Shaheer feels that he loves her but he is not ready to take any step till he become more confident about this feeling..He is sure that he like her still,
do she care for him? Does she too feels same way about him? This questions made him worry while Saurabh urges him to take step.

After April

KIARA

Why Samar sir asked me come so early today?
I missed my morning Jog today.

I claimed stairs and reached office.
I noticed someone inside the office

"Hii" Two teen boys greeted me.
They look similar...Twins!

"Hello.."
"This is Kiara. Your senior" Samar introduced me to them.

"Kiara..They are Hari and Haran. Our new articles"