34 - A small scuffle

How is the New cover!? I made it🙈
A small self celebration for 12k views and 1k votes! And even changed book name slightly ( ╹▽╹ )

How is the New cover!? I made it🙈A small self celebration for 12k views and 1k votes! And even changed book name slightly ( ╹▽╹ )

*Now start reading and comment🤗*

KIARA

Shaheer dropped me at home. I happened to sense upset in his face, May be he thought Jeeva is close to me and I hide it from him. But its not true, So I explained him clearly. Its always good to share everything with friends and partner. And shaheer is both to me, my friend and my love. So no secrets with him. I didn't want these silly misunderstandings come between us.

Later he smiled and left. Now, I have to face a worldwar3 in my home. Its almost going to be 10pm. Even Dad must have returned to home from our office. My mom gonna turn on her Durga mode in few seconds.

I sneakly entered home with cat steps. I opened our main door, Thank god its open. I peeked between door side, No one in Livingroom! Perfect. I slowly came in and closed the door, to my horror someone placed hand on my shoulder.

must be Durga matha!!

I squeezed my eyes and turned slowly "mamma plzz forgive me... I'll never be late from next time.. promise. Don't shout and tell to dad..I beg you"

"Haha Then touch my feet" she chuckled
I opened my eyes and Its was madhu who was standing at my back.

"Oof...It was you? I thought my angry Durga matha, Btw everyone sleeping?"

"No went to ceremony at kali temple. Btw don't think you escaped from them, now I got you late, touch my feet so I'll let you in" she blocking my way

"you are younger than me madhu! If I took your blessing then your Ayush only reduce" I said seriously

"Plz don't turn on your Dadi Radio, come in" she gave me way. We both went to my room and laid in chaise at our balcony.

"So tell me, how was your date??" Madhu asked with excitement

"It was awesome" I blushed

"Wow? Seems like you followed my tips" Madhu, proudly

"Ofcourse Not. Your kind of date was hell!" I slammed

"Hell? Come on Its how people always socialize at my college"

"May be at your MBA institute! Not in real ,idiot. It was felt like a Business conference to me. You and Your foolish MBA tips" I sighed

"Excuse me..."

"You know Madhu, incase... I know It not gonna happen..lets assume, Incase You finally decided to propose your crush, I am sure you'll probably propose him by Presenting PPT" I giggled