15 Nithya's warning

SHAHEER

"I told you to take the car na? But you never listened" she blamed me.

"Sorry sorry. My fault this time" I apologized.

I didn't expect that there will rain today.
We both half soaked in rain.

"Mom gonna scold me for being late" she worried

we sheltered in nearby small coffee shop and settled in warm couch. She took a pink scarf from her bag and started to wipe her wet hair. I mesmerised in her grace.

How beautiful she is..

I took my eyes off before she notice, It's indecent to stare like that

I took my eyes off before she notice, It's indecent to stare like that. I ordered a strong black cofee for me and a mild creamy one for her. Later She called her mom and asked to send car to pick up. I can hear her mom's scream from the phone. She announced it would take a hour to reach us.

"You should have done this in home itself na?" I suggested.

"I didn't want them to trouble or worry about me" she replied.

"Trouble? seriously? You have couple of car in your villa just for show. Why the hell they feel troubled?" I asked

"Not like that. You won't get it"

"You can try me" I said as taking a sip of coffee.

She raised her eyebrow but then she obeyed
"For a boy its not a big deal to go out and chill. Parents never restrict you. But In our case they always protective. Never allow us to do Anything of our choice. We have to fight for it. After getting our freedom, even if they find a small fault or a little thing which breaks their trust....oof..we are done. They not even think about next chance. Our freedom gone! Thats why I don't want to trouble them. Since I asked help now, they will arrange me a car with driver from tomorrow. No Freedom anymore!! You won't get it, it is not London" She explained.

I didn't think this convo would be this serious. I listened entire thing she said. I wondered how her little brain can think such deep things and finally replied,

"I agree"

"Wow,I didn't expect you to get it quickly" she said with a shock, placed her cup down

"But just think in their perspective too. Sending his daughter to work where he can trust. Protecting her wherever she goes. Caring her so that she won't end up get hurting. Its duty of parents, they just not protective but also Loving, caring.
That's how Indian parents are. You are lucky to get them" I tried to explain her.

She saw me impressively..
"You.. finally talking mature...like..typical indian Dadi" she kidded me

"Am I wrong?"

"No No. I agree your point but I just wondering for how long? If they won't spare me a chance.. how can I grow? Are you getting it Shaheer?" Her face hold a serious look.