❤️8 Shaheer consoles kiara

SHAHEER

Wednesday morning,
Varsha Bhabhi made breakfast and went to hospital. Sara is busy with Stitching new dresses to Laddu who kept crying and Uma di, take carer of  Laddu trying to calm him.

Samar with his assistants is busy doing work in his office. My room and home clinic in First floor are not yet renovated, under process. I used my room only to dressup and sleep. So I am now here dressing up to meet Mr. Ganesh Sharma my new client. I agreed to meet him on every Wednesday to analyse his progress. I took my bike to Sharma's place after the breakfast. When I entered the villa I noticed Mr.shiv was talking to someone in the Living room who is in his 30s and dressed up so professionally.

At the time Kiara came downstairs dressed up Formally👩🏻‍💼.

"Here is Kiara, Kiara meet Raj Malhotra owner of Raj consultancies one of big firms in Delhi" Mr. Shiv introduced.

They both greeted with hellos.

When Shiv sharma noticed me, he introduced me to his guest and then I went upstairs to Sharma's room and they continued their conversation.

"Hello Dr" Mr.sharma (grandpa) welcomed me.

"Hello Mr.sharma how are you?" I enquired.

"What for me? See i am all good" he said showing his biceps💪.

"Mr.sharma can I call you as grandpa if you don't mind" I tried to get closer to him.

"No problem Dr, you are Just bit older than kiara"

"Then you also have to call me Shaheer from now grandpa" I insisted.

He smiled approving then I continued treatment started to talk to him normally. In the middle of our treatment I suddenly heard Someone running upstairs and slamming the door with a Bam!!

"What's that" I asked bit loudly so grandpa replied "Must be Kia, shiv didn't ask her consent on this meeting, she must be angry"

"Why Mr.Sharma did so?There must be a reason" I don't want to stop the flow between me and my client so I asked.

"Its her life she has to take decision herself but she taking too much time. Shiv is her papa afterall he have to make a move quickly though it hurts her. I am stuck between these two" he worried. I nodded though I understood a bit only😅

At the time Durga ji brought Juice for grandpa and coffee for me

"Is kia crying?"grandpa asked durga ji.

"HanBoth papa and beti is firm on not listening others words, see what happened. Wish Madhu is here to console her" she said.

Suddenly,
"By the way Shaheer, you are psychologist right? Can you convince her? plz" grandpa requested me..

I waited for while, thinking and agreed.
"But first you have to answer all my questions quickly grandpa" I took this chance. He agreed.

I enquired about his thoughts and control over mind as finished my coffee. After completing the treatment, I knocked the next door which was pink so i guessed it must be kiara's room. No one answered. I pressed the door handle, the room wasn't locked. I opened the door and went inside. I scanned the room it was all pink.

 I scanned the room it was all pink