18 after a month

SHAHEER

After a month,
I am waiting for my exam results to open my clinic, While Sara joined her Fashion designing college. Laddu is now trying to speak but end up screaming.

Saurabh convinced Chetna's parents to marriage which made a little blast in my home!

Bhai and Bhabhi want me to get married too.. But I am not ready for it, definitely not gonna marry a stranger girl and...

Hey I am a kiddo! just 26yrs elder than Laddu!😛

Meanwhile Nithya always want to talk me. I know she likes me, I can't stop her. Its everyone's personal right, we can't force. But I don't have any feelings for her. And that's how this month went. Wait... Did I forget anyone?

I heard you😉.

Its Kiara. We had a good rapport in these days. She made coffees for me when i am studying. She is caring me but she never admits, she said she is doing because she won't want me to pester her asking for the same later . And I came to know many things about her other than her craze for pink and Kajus, She loves music, cricket and candies. She love to wore kurtis than tops. Still she is modern. And most scariest thing i came to know is She can't take a U turn in her scooty! 

How the hell she got license? Only god knows!

But I am sure My Bhabhi soon will get many patients by her act. And Another think impressed me is She can cook...that too..Really well! She prepared Halwa for our entire family and her colleagues, and it was really awesome but I didn't admit and obviously she went mad. I always like to see her getting mad. Its fun.

I was in my clinic's balcony when Nithya came there,

"Hi shaheer" she greeted

"Hi" I smiled

"So how things going? When clinic is opening?"

"Soon"

"Hm..All the best"

"Thanks"

She went disappointingly as I didn't much interacted.

KIARA

I was working when Sara asked me to come out of my office. But She is holding 2 dresses in her hand.

"Whatsup sara? Why you carry them here?" I enquired.

"Kia tell me which one is best?" She asked

"Both are cute.What's the occasion?" I asked,

She scanned the room to ensure no one is hearing us.

"What?" I have no idea.

"Shoo..quite.I am going to do rampwalk in my college Fashion show" sara said

"Wow sara its Good news but why you hiding" i enquired

"No no hear it fully.. I am doing it with Ayan, my new crush" she blushed.

"So..you got a crush..?" My eyes widened

"Yes yes be quiet...I don't wanna tell anyone about my show with my crush!" she blushed

"Y can't you tell to ur family?"

"Obviously I can't. They'll scold especially Shaheer Bhai"

"Why they would? you just gonna have a formal show right?" I re-ensured.

"Yes a formal show. You don't know about Shaheer Bhai. he is soo soo protective..

He fights with almost every boy I spoke with" sara worried