❤️3 Shaheer meets kiara

*I am glad you started reading, Thank you
Hope you like this chapter🤗*

SHAHEER

I bathed...dressed up..took my bike key and RUSHED TO HOSPITAL !

"Shaheer? Where are you going this earlier? Eat breakfast and go" Bhabhi said.

But I don't have time for that!

"No bhabhi. Its emergency, Sourabh called me to come to hospital as soon as possible. I have to go" I said and rushed to hospital.

I reached hospital within 2 mins. yeah, It is nearer to my Home and I entered Saurabh's cabin only to find it empty. No one was there!

I texted him,
"I'm here. What emergency? And Where are you?"

"Shah don't scold me... Just wear the surgeon dress inside the cupboard and cover your face with mask. Please.... I will be late to hospital today. In morning only nurse informed me about the inspection. If I am not there I'll get blackmark, then i won't get license. So please act as me for few minutes. I'll be there soon. Love you" he texted back😿😿

I was soo angry and wanted to punch his nose if he was here...I called him. Before I utter a word..

"Sorry shah.. pleaseeeee..you are my friend right? Please Don't say no. Its my life yaar" he begged.🙇

I am just helpless.

"Ok ok. I'll do. But its the last time and I won't forgive you anymore" I said firmly.

"Thank u shah. I'll come within half an hour. I stuck in traffic. Love you umma" he kissed in phone😘.

"Half an hour? How will I manage!!"

"You connect me in bluetooth I'll tell you"he said.

I dressed up and connected call in bluetooth earpiece.

When I heard door bell, i covered my face with mask 👨‍⚕️ and said 'come in'

I was expecting a senior doctor but it was a girl.

(Sourabh in call)
"Who it is? Mr.patel?"

"No, a girl. May be a patient"  I said in low voice so that she can't hear.

"Dr.Saurabh?" She addressed me.

"Yes take your seat" I said by changing my voice bit to sound like Saurabh.

(Saurabh in call)
"I checked the appointment.
She is Kiara sharma. But why she didn't come last week, I am not going to talk to her. She didn't inform me."

"Its not time to fight. So you know her? Then I'll inform her  I am not you and you'll come later"

But It was too late...
Mr.patel with assistants entered the room.