25 A plan with friends

KIARA

I reached my home at 9.30.My Full day exhausted teaching the bank reconciliation statement in practical views. Yeah I named the twins H². Both are too mischievous ones.. Its hard to make them sit in one place. They running here in there in the home inbetween break. The trouble is they got attention of Laddu who seems enjoying their jokes and pranks. Too naughty kids. But yeah so much Talented ones. I finally held my back at my bed when Madhu threw Teddy at me.

"Hey whats the behaviour?" I asked

"Don't talk to me. I am doo with you. Take ur teddy back" she was angry.

"Doo with me? Why suddenly, I even filling up snacks in fridge for you everyday.." I said

"Not that..You are not even seeing my face these days! Getting up earlier and going to office then coming by this time filling the tummy and sleeping! Don't you even care me or my presence here!!"

"Hey..You were studying for your sems.. thats why i didn't trouble you.." I explained

"Not helping. You totally changed after meeting Shaheer..you staying most of time in office only.. in other words, at his home" she complained

"What?? Me? Come one Madhu.. Its my work there.. what can I do.. y u getting jealous over him?" I laughed hard.

"Not jealous. Just trying to remember you that I am exist..so you spend sometime with me.." she defended

"I'll do definitely..."

"When? Till now You excused by Saying Accounts Closing. After May you'll say Auditing. Then before August Its time for Tax filing. After that.. Advance Tax... Quarterly Audit.. Half-yearly-"

"Ok ok take a breath" I interrupted

"I mean..you have work for whole year!! When you'll make time for me??? Its just in you to sort priorities" she blamed

"Sorry" I pleaded as holding my ear tip with hands. She twisted her mouth not replying.

"I'll definitely spend time with you. After your Sem"

"Promise?" She doubted

"Swearing on your Teddy 😂..Take it back. Gifts are not supposed to be returned"

I was guilty for making her feel this lonelier.

"Gifts...So what you want for this birthday?" She asked me

I forget June is coming. My birthday on June 3rd a month to go.

"Buy something...I like" i suggested

"I am tired of giving you those Pink stuff" she complained

"Pink stuff? You sounds like Shaheer.." I giggled.

"I got it! I decided what to gift you this time"

"What?" I asked her

"A love... I'll reveal to Shaheer that you like him"

My eyes widened "What???? Talk With sense Madhu!"

"I am talking with sense. You only acting Nonsense" she again blamed me

"Me?"

"Haan. For how many days will you hide the fact that you love him..."

"I...am not.."

"Who are fooling yourself Kia. You love him.."

"I am tired of this topic Madhu...I told you many times.. Its not love.. yeah I like him so much..But its just.. attraction.. in fact he is my friend..my only male friend..Thats why.."