11 Kiara's New beginning

SHAHEER

I came home to lunch. Bhabhi took leave today as renovation work is getting peak these days.

"Shaheer, your room will be ready within a week" varsha informed me.

Laddu is crying in his room, not his room,Its bhai and bhabhi's and he owns a big corner with all his play things. I can see his cradle full of new funny clothes which Sara made for him. I went inside and played with him. He is trying to walk but fails.. and end up crying. I took him in my arms to the Living room.

I sat in sofa and laddu is still crying in my lap

I sat in sofa and laddu is still crying in my lap. I asked Sara to take out the doll from my bike which I brought for him. It was a minion doll.He smiled when I gave it, but after a while he started to play with it by beating it in sofa and throwing it.

"So naughty you are" I said

"Just like his Chacha" varsha balmed me.

"Like Me?"

"Haan, I was 8 when you are his age. You ruined my dress by spilling the Dal when I came to pay you a visit. And that was my Fav dress and cried full day" she said.

Varsha is My aunt's daughter. So she know me from childhood.

"Ok Bhabhi sorry for that. But I'll tell bhai to buy you clothes as much as you want" I said.

After a few minutes,
"Bhai, whose it is?" Sara asked me with wallet in her hand.

Its Kiara's.
Sara must have found it in Laddu's doll bag.

"No one's" I grabbed it from her before she make some assumptions.

"Then why are you hiding it?" She investigated.

"Because it's not your business" I ran holding it in my back.

I escaped from Sara and hide that wallet in bhai Bhabhi's cupboard.

"Where it is?" Sara asked after searching everywhere.

"I won't tell you"

"Then I'll find it😏" she bet.

KIARA

Wednesday morning,
I was fully dressed up and went downstairs. Everyone assembled in pooja room. We prayed Lord Krishna and Mom gave prasad to everyone except me. Because she took curd with sugar and feed me. I hate curd but ate without a word.

"First day work took blessings of kanna and grandpa" mom said.