❤️❤️ 28 Kiara's Birthday (Confession)

*Note: If you have skipped any part, please go back and read.. Nothing Is filler here..And By the way This chapter Contains a Bit violence  and confession ahead*

(pics used are really from Shimla)

KIARA

I ran to the van and sat as panting heavily.
Shaheer kissed me!!!

I don't know how to react when he kissed.

He kissed just like that, leaving me Awwstrucked.

I am not angry but I feel so shy!

I just don't wanna see his face for a while.. I mean I can't face him... Awkward.

Following me, everyone got into the van.

Almost all of us are soaked in the unexpected rain, we need to get changed, so no sightseeing for now, straight to the hotel.

Ashish and Nithya Gazing on each other while driving which made our stomach grumble.

"Guys...save it for later..Now focus on driving" twins shouted from my backseat.

This made the couple chuckle and Ashish focused the road and Twins went to Pubg Mode while Sara, Madhu gossiping about B-wood ships.

Shaheer was driving along with us. He randomly glancing the van for my attention.

But I didn't turn.
Save it for sometime shaheer, I am shy now!

The climate was so cool. Yeah we reached Shimla.
I wished Shaheer won't get cold driving in this breeze.

We all are hungry, so stopped at a roadside chaat shop, to taste desi chaat in Shimla.

It was hot, perfect for the climate.
While everyone enjoying the dish, Sara busy in updating her Instagram story with #Shimla_diaries*

My 6th sense acknowledged me that Shaheer is watching me and trying to talk to me.

But I ignored him deliberately..
Lets have some fun with him😉

Then we reached the hotel. We had two suits for boys and girls separately.

"Hey what's up with Shaheer? You Keep ignoring him" Madhu noticed

"Nothing.."

"Come on! He looks pissed off! Tell me now"
I said her everything.

"Wow he kissed you!!!"

"Shh..." I ensured no one hearing us.

"I am angry at him...how can he kiss me without my permission?" I lied to Madhu, hiding my Shyness.

"Come on!! You love him afterall. So what's the problem?"

"Yes I am. But do he? That's the problem"

"He clearly likes you"

"Yes likes me Madhu,...just likes me... Just like one of his crushes.." I am disappointed

"You assuming too much Kia.. He truly loves you.. he'll propose you soon"

"When?? I am tired of waiting!..." I sighed
Later a second i came up with a decision

"Yeah, I decided. I am gonna propose him..Even if he rejects I don't care!" I nodded myself but the last sentence my heart ache.

"Don't worry, he will accept..and this is only senseful decision you ever made " madhu said

and this is only senseful decision you ever made " madhu said