2 Kiara - The Intro

*Thanks for making your mind to read🤗 lets meet our Female Lead*

KIARA

Feelings and memories are so deep, inseparable. Everyone leaves one day making us feel alone. I realised this when I saw my grandpa. Its been 2 months since my grandma passed away and grandpa is living hell. He crying all day. Mom, dad everyone tried to console him but we couldn't. If it had been natural death then it wouldn't have made such impact.

It was an accident.
Grandma & Grandpa was going to attend a award ceremony for which my Grandpa, Mr.Ganesh Sharma a well known businessman had been invited as cheif guest. He forced grandma to come along with him to take the honour, but things went wrong. They met with accident on the way. Grandma passed away on the spot and grandpa was saved but he can't able to hear anything and doctor advised him to use hearing aid for life. Since then, he living everyday crying and blaming himself for that incident. But Kiara is the only one to make him smile. And its ME.

"Grandpa see my new skirt.
Ain't am cute in it?" I ramp walked before him.

"You look soo beautiful, like your grandma" he added and I know where the topic is going

"so You are calling me old-fashioned? No.. Grandpa, I am not going to talk with u" I acted like I am angry and it worked.

"No No. I meant you look as Beautiful as your grandma, You look soo beautiful in all dresses..." He turned my angry face towards him.

" You can be model kiara. But why you didn't accept to model our brand? Don't you always want to help in Our family business?" He asked.

"Ofcourse yes. But I am not gonna do modeling. I am gonna handle our Family business" i said proudly.

"Your brother will take care that kiara.
You don't need to worry" said my Dad who just entered the room.

When i was going to fight for it, Dad Ordered me to take grandpa down floor for dinner.

My dad Shiv sharma, leads our family textile business Amrahs and he always wants my brother to take over it once after him, who currently studying in Canada.

I took grandpa to dining room and occupied a chair when Dad gave me few papers "Choose one of them. See the 2nd pic He is Raj Malhotra from.."

I cut him off by saying,
"I already told u pa. I am not interested!!"

"NO WAY, you have to choose one. Your results are going to come and you no longer allowed to stay in home" my Dad said firmly.

"I know about that pa. I'll choose the one myself afterwards" I said more firmly than him.

"See Durga, how u brought up ur daughter. She never hears our words and takes her own choice. Dad blamed my mom.

"Indeed. She inherited you" mom blamed Dad himself.

"First let her eat peacefully" grandpa winked at me, I smiled and mom started to serve food.

"You both spoils her" Dad frowned.

I laughed and started to eat my ROTI.

Our home is always like that.. Mom, Grandpa, Radha di are always on my side. Dad was more caring towards my brother, but not that much now..

While eating the roti..
"AHH!" I screamed.

"What happened kia?" Mom worried but I didn't reply.

"Is curry too much spicy? Radha..bring water"

Radha our maid, NO! like our family, rushed with glass of water.

"Drink water" my dad took the glass and gave to me. I refused it.

"What happened? We know only if u tell" grandpa worried

Finally I replied..
"My... My tooth.. is paining!!"

"You.. you didn't visit dentist last week?"
Mom questioned as frowning her brows..

"I..I am sorry ma..."

"Your papa is right. We spoiled u" said mom. grandpa too nodded.

"I'll fix appointment with dentist tomorrow and you have to go. No excuses" ordered dad.

I saw everyone for support, even Radha di isn't supporting me this time😣. I have no problem in visiting dentist but I just hate hospitals. Seems like I have no choice left..

"Jii, ok. Don't look me like that" I pleaded
"I'll go, promise"

******
Next part 3
Shaheer going to meet his friend and kiara going to visit dentist. Both are same person! Is it coincidence or destiny?

Read the rest!!  Funny chappies ahead😂
See how they MEET!