26 - Time for the trip!!

If you are reading it on One Go , then please take a break after this part coz You have enough excitement waiting in Next ones😊 Have a good time reading😉

KIARA

This guy Shaheer can do anything...
He just came to my home and after a few minutes chat with my parents, made them nod for his request..

This guy can mesmerise any one...Even me!!

Madhu is so excited for the trip completely forgetting the fact that everyone other than me and shaheer are Strangers to her.
But we put her in Hold mode so she can concentrate her Exams.

Meanwhile Me, my boss and H² are working hard to complete deals before deadline which falls in June 1st week.

Sara successfully completed her Project on Designing which was a Hit in her college.

With this Qualification She started applying for Intern jobs in various Fashion firms and In my Family firm too.

I am damn sure that Our firm will recruit her..if not I won't make her talent go in vain.. I'll compel My dad to do so!

Days passed by..
Its May 31st, end of this month.

We completed all our work and Samar sir and Varsha di ready for their trip.

Shaheer kept all their luggages in the car.
He is to drive them to Airport.. though he don't like cars he agreed to drop them.

I gave a goodbye kiss to Laddu.

And H² and me waved a final bye to them
"Happy Journey" we screamed, the car left.

"So no one in the house..Lets on the Tv! Movie time!!" Twins excited

I pulled both of their ears..
"Don't be so happy...you still have work today, complete them"

"Kia Sis!!! Totally Unfair!" The protested

"Nothing Unfair. I know what you guys do if I leave you easily. I have to answer to Varsha di if you ruin the house" I dragged their ears and made them do the work.

Its last day of work thou, we are leaving to Shimla tomorrow evening.

After completing every work I closed the office and on seeing H²'s pout faces I guess they are still mad at me.

So I took them to nearby IceCream shop.

"Love you Kia sis" thier anger cooled with Falooda. They are happy on eating them.

It reminded me of my childhood. Adi bhai used to buy me Icecream whenever he steals money from my piggybank so that I won't cry or complain too Dad.

Happy memories.

"You are here? I am searching for you in the house" Shaheer took seat in our table.

"Why? What happened? Did sir forget say something?" I worried

"No No chill...just wanted to talk with you..so came to eat icecream?" He again asked his dumbest question

"No. To file tax" I sighed
who will visit ice-cream shop to do anything other than eat icecream. Dumbo

"Ohh...I don't know the ice bhai is your client" he said. I don't know whether he meant intentionally or not.

"Haha you so funny bro.." hari laughed for his dumbest joke.

Later, After H² left, me and shaheer remained at the table

when my mobile rang. I picked up.

"Hello kia? I am Ashish"