I

❝𝒩ℴ𝓉 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓎ℴ𝓃ℯ 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓊𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓁ℯ𝓃𝒸ℯ

❝𝒩ℴ𝓉 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓎ℴ𝓃ℯ 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓊𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓁ℯ𝓃𝒸ℯ...❞

"Wake up!" The shrill utterance of Mrs. Pearson dragged me out of my fake slumber. I rotated my head to find that half the population of my class was sleeping. Well, their heads were balanced on one hand and eyes closed, sleeping it is. Her boring class is just a leisure for us, because neither anyone pays attention nor does this dumb class affect our scores. Nobody ever fails in History because her brain is peanut sized and she sees nothing but the length of the answers and the children's faces. She has levels of children in my opinion, a particular batch of children who are the toppers get two marks less than full marks and then the rank decreases with the difference of two marks.

"Stand up Samuel and tell me when did the battle of Waterloo take place?" She order the blond haired boy sitting next to me. He stood up fiddling with his fingers in nervousness. I rolled eyes and scripted the date on my bench.

"18th june 1815, ma'am," he answered proudly without sparing any glance at me after getting permitted to sit. As idiotic as ever.

"Thanks babe," he finally said, wrapping me in a half-hug as we exited the classroom.

"So you up for tomorrow's party?"

"I don't know," I answered, as softly as a whisper.

"Come on girlfriend, it's your birthday."

Gods! Can anyone be more dramatic than this a$$hole.

"Hmm, I'll think about it."

"I am not hearing any denials Silver. You are coming, that's it. It's your birthday!"

Whatever, I wanted to say but I stayed shut and just smiled at my boyfriend. Note the sarcasm. Like you care, you just want a reason to escape from your house to the club so you can stick to some bitch's ass. Bloody b@stard.

These days it is becoming more and more difficult to deal with him. I knew he was cheating on me for a long time with almost all girls he saw, but I didn't care enough until he kept his hands away from me. Sometimes I wished to break up but then again, I would start getting admireres and that is out of context so I'll bear with this jerk who talks to me every morning and minds his own buisness.

#

"You are back Silvy!" The toddler jumped from the couch to hug me. My little bundle of joy is always there to make my mood fresh.

"How was your day kiddo?" I asked, securing my arms around her fragile frame.

She huffed and crossed her arms, pouting, "I am not a kid sister. Besides, my day was eg-exshellent." I laugh at her trial to say big words. She still sluttered over these words only making herself cuter.