𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸- 𝙸

Dedicated to Alicetheegreyhound

Question of the chapter: When did you write your first story(may it be complete or not)?

It was a disaster. Lady Iris was pacing back and forth in the room from the last three hours. The most surprising thing was that, she didn't even feel tired. Yuri had cried herself to sleep in Lilith's arms. Lilith was chewing on her lower lip in anxiety because no other vision was flashing in her mind.

"We must not let Zeus know this." Iris said breaking the eerie silence. Lilith nodded in acceptance, not taking her eyes off the little girl. Her fingers were tangled in her golden locks as she bit back the tears.

"What about her?" Lilith asked.

"Doesn't she have a family?"

"No, Silver adopted her. And Silver's entire close family is dead."

"Damn!" Iris bit her lower lip in frustation. The purple in her hair was getting darker and darker by each passing breath. Lilith closed her eyes, trying to concentrate but there was nothing. She was nowhere.

"Shall I drop you to your family Lilith?"

"I can't leave Yuri alone here, beside...I don't have a family." Her brown eyes pooled in tears but she refused to shed them. Iris sighed and sat on the bed beside Lilith, resting her colourful head on her shoulder.

"Then I guess you'll have to stay here."

"Hmm..."

"Lilith?"

"Yes my Lady?"

She raised her head to meet Lilith's chocolate eyes, "When did you know you were the oracle?"

Lilith smiled a little, "I was having quiet a rough time back at my home Lady Iris because I used to have these dreams of people I never saw. Not even once did I knew that they were all Gods until I met one.

"You know Lady Selene was working as a psycatrist." Iris nodded her head.

"I have had two dreams by then when I stumbled into her and she happened to be the same women from my dream. White hair, psycatrist, best in her field, ethreal beauty. Then I tried to look up for all the Gods by the addresses and occupations. Not all were found, however I got some and that was enough to tell me that I wasn't normal."

Now Lilith's voice was craking. She stopped to catch her breath. On noticing that Iris was still waiting, she continued, "I had a dream of my parents dying in a plane crash. I begged them to not go but nothing could stop them. They did not belive me and I lost them." She wiped a stray tear from the corner of her eye and stared back to the beautiful now blue eyes.

"They were gone and I stayed in grief for an entire year. I had panic attacks and depression anxiety altogether but soon I realised that it was not the time. The dreams started twisting for a new person but she wasn't any God. Her appearance was so similar to Selene's but I could tell that she was a mortal. Finally I decided I would start working. I went to Greece and dug through folktales to know who I can be.

"Oracle was the closest thing and when I saw that my predictions were all true. I had no choice but to follow my role. I went to Lady Thalia in Athens and gave her the photographs of Yuri so she could follow her and that step marked the beginning of another future. I was lucky though that you believed me."

Iris smiled at the fresh memory, "You know that it wasn't simple to find immortal phones."

"I saw Lord Morhpeus using it once in a dream."

Iris nodded in understanding. It was clearer now so she could finally join the pieces, however, Yuri was still an unsolved mystery. Why her?

"You had dreams of the future related to us?"

"For three years after I turned sixteen. They'd be sure to predict what all Gods were up to. Lord Zeus and Lady Hera in Brooklyn, Lady Persephone and Lord Hades in England. Lady Demetre in Philadelphia. They were all a part of my life. A soap opera to be honest."

She chuckled at her comparison and both of them fell silent after that.

"Though I was always in a puzzle about myself. My parents were not the ones who raised me. They adopted me when I was a baby and I loved them immensely. However, they weren't the ones to whom I was born too." Lilith was talking to herself right now more than she talked to the Goddess ahead. Her blond tressess swayed with a strong wind and she stood up, alarmed.

"I'll be back in a second." She said to Lilith and vanished as a colourful spectrum enveloped her petite frame.

Two minutes later, another spectrum broght her back with the Queen of Gods.

═━━━━◈━━━━═

Fun fact #1: Silver was intended to become a pitiful and miserable girl because that's what I felt at the time of writing. But then I realised that's how I am only on the core whereas I am high-headed and arrogant on the surface.

Hey! Don't give me that look. I have been hurt a number of times so being witty is needed okay, I intend not to hurt but to self-defense. Though I can assure you that my staff(and friends) from DRC don't think so. *grins at them*

I don't own the attached image above.