V

"𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓼𝓸 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵

"𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓼𝓸 𝓫𝓾𝓼𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵..."

𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 nikethsivani_

He’s following me. Damn! That attention seeking weasel is following me. 

The hallways of our average high-school are covered with a hustle bustle of students. Most of them being girls today. The black eyed, platinum blond is following me and I hate this already. 

“Umm Silver?” He spoke my name. And as beautiful the sound felt, I hated him more. Do you know this feeling when you just hate a person? You don’t have a reason but you just do it. I was suffering that strong repulsion right now. 

“Why aren’t we heading to the cafeteria?” He questioned. My head jerked upwards, which I had bent a little earlier.

“I am not hungry,” I spat in an acid-laced voice, “Take a right turn after walking to the end of this hallway and you’ll find the cafeteria.”

I pointed to the direction as a tinge of joy danced in my eyes.

“Nah! I’ll just have my energy drink.” 

And there goes down my hope.

He pulled out a green water bottle from his backpack and drank it in one go. I turned to my heels and started heading towards the gardens. That was the peaceful-most place. And thanks to the bitchy fates, he is still lunging to me. 

“So how long have you been at this school?” Momus spoke as I settled near a tree and he sat facing me. His hair was very silky. They did graceful movements with blowing wind. 

“Two years,” I replied coldly.

“Oh,” silence filled the air after that. I could guess that he was nervous, by the way he fiddled his slender fingers. 

After spending ten peaceful minutes in silence, he picked out the bottle which I had thought to be empty, and drank again. Seriously! That bottle could only hold one litre and he drank so much earlier. 

What is that bottle now? Hermoine's enchanted bag?

At last his eyes lit up a bit. I did not understand the sign at all but it surely meant something was up.

“Are there any clubs near,” 

“I don’t know.”

“Don’t you go to clubs?

“I don’t,”

He looked puzzled for a second and then something occurred to me. I went to a club on my birthday. Could it be possible that he saw me? No no Silver, you are thinking too much again.

The bell rang and I stood up once again to head towards my classroom.

“Where are you going?” I eyed him skeptically since he was following me again.

“To the class,” he answered in a ’huh’ manner.

“Well, then go to your class, why are you coming with me?” 

“Well, I have the same class as you.” 

What!

“Show me your time table.” He handed me a paper. He didn’t lie, his time table was the same as mine.

Damn you fates!

“Fine,” I grumbled and started walking towards the building.

“Now don’t tell me your house is near mine.” She asked, hopefully annoyed by my constant chase around her. But I couldn’t help, it's my job.

“My uncle resides in Modern town and I am living with him. Where do you live?” I asked, though I already knew her address was Modern townhouse A42. She sighed and templed her fingers on her forehead. I couldn’t understand this beautiful white headed girl. Why was she annoyed with me, I hadn’t even played a prank on her yet.

“Fine, then go walk away, I am not you mommy to show you around the town as well.” She shooed me with her hands and walked away. I followed her quietly from behind. Her beautiful white curls were bouncing to and fro. The blue between her hair attracted my attention at the very most. I have seen so many Goddesses but she is something very different. Thanatos was right, she had a crescent moon scar above her left eye and her hair is truly moon-kissed. 

With her tendency to reciprocate me, she seriously is something. Well such beauty tends to have some attitude and that attitude is very drawing.

The door opened before I could knock and a wide grin lengthed across my face.

“My lady,” I bowed in respect. Nemesis smiled and moved out of the day. 

“How was your day?” She asked sweetly. I turned to face the goddess of avenging. Yes she was breath-taking. With her shoulder length maroon and black tresses, she could bind anyone. Her long fingers tapped on the coffee table impatiently as she eyed each of my movements with those exceptional dark ruby eyes. I returned the stare which made her more impatient and uneven lines caressed her forehead. 

“Speak you fool!” She shot causing me to grin.

“She’s different,” I said simply, not going too deep. I picked out my green milton and drank the ambrosia. No matter how much I drank, it would refill. 

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, that not one day is enough to study, my lady especially when the girl is anti-social.” 

She sighed in annoyance and snapped her fingers once. Scarlett smoke evolved and she was gone. I closed my eyes and laid on the couch. Unmoving and only thinking about the mortal, Silver.

---------☙----------

Do you understand now who is Momus? He's the God of ridicule. He isn't much talked about you know.
And do you know Nemesis? She is the Goddess of avenging and punishment.

No questions today pals!
Except... The bonding quesion! Yay!

Bonding question: What's your nickname at home?

Updated 25.2.2021