𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸- 𝚅𝙸

Dedicated to MyVariations.
WARNING Suicide attempt ahead...

The fluffy pristine clouds hung below my feet as I stood on top of Lady Iris's temple

The fluffy pristine clouds hung below my feet as I stood on top of Lady Iris's temple. Its structure wasn't very different from normal greek buildings, having a triangular doom on the top and no walls but golden pillars. There wasn't any abode as long as my site extended. The reason was simply because most of the Gods can't stand each other. 

I got lucky that lady Iris did not see me climbing up the infrastructure. It was rather inconvenient though. The air was cold and sweet. I let my hair flow with the breeze in a gentle movement. Helios was nowhere in sight but the sunrays enlightened each and every corner of the Heavens, yet there was a cold environment, ever so comfortable to lie comfortably on a cloud and sleep the entire day.

If it wasn't for this headache and we weren't in a state of war. I slided my feet to the farthest end of the tomb. I wonder if I'd be able to die from jumping off the temple. What If the clouds are so soft that they don't hit me hard. Maybe I must jump somewhere near the floor so the marble ruptures my skull.

The floor downwards is so clean, soon it would be tainted with crimson plasma if I am lucky. 

I placed a foot in the air. My heartbeat picked up an unsteady pace. I never knew it would be this hard to do. All I planned was to jump, but now it seems scary. Of course it's scary, life is a beautiful gift from God and we ought to love it. If only you don't find suicide as a sin, it still is.

I closed my eyes and jumped from the doom in free air, letting gravity do its magic and in no time I was floating in air, in the arms of someone I knew was my safety.

My eyes were yet shut tightly but I need not know who it would be.

"Thanatos..."

I opened my eyes to stare at the pair of dark green eyes, as opaque as stone but when they met my brown ones, their ice melted.

"You...?"

Suddenly we weren't in heaven, the surroundings were changed into a rather darker scene. A home, jewelled with onyx stones and yet it was fully furnished. Designed by one of the most talented artists in Olympus. The warmth of the room enveloped me completely and he was there staring at me with love filled eyes. The eyes I have been longing to feel from these eons seeming years. His jet black hair flowed with the non-existent breeze.

He held out his hand for me and as I took the gentleness, the surroundings shifted back to the clouded one. I blinked my eyes a few times. We landed softly on the ground. He still held me close to his chest, in his arms and the warmth covering me was beyond comforting. It was peace, finally. The headache was gone.

"Who...who are you?" His velvet voice fell on my ears, sending shivers down my spine.

"I am Lilith my Lord. I am the supposed oracle from the prophecy of the lost moon and fortunate enough, I am your soulmate."

His forehead soothed as he lowered his head to mine.

"My soulmate?" His warm breath fanned my face, leaving me breathless.

"Y-yes." I stuttered staring intently at his eyes.

"Would someone like me get a soulmate as pure and beautiful as you?"

I could not help but blush. He smiled gently and kissed my forehead. I flushed again.

"What do you mean by someone like you!" I pouted.

"I find myself soulless my sweet and so it's very hard to believe I have a soulmate, that too you."

We stood there in silence for a few movements. I was the first one to break the tranquillity.

"Th-thanatos..." I called out, he gasped in satisfaction, "Ca-can you stay with me please?"

He pulled away, staring at me in confusion.

"I am having this irritating headache ever since Silver died and I just want you to be around please."

"Wait wait wait wait." He kept a slender finger on my lips.

"Firstly I would give anything to stay with you my love and secondly, Silver nightingale or the moon hasn't yet died."

My mouth hung open.

#

"But how is it possible Thanatos, I don't see her in any vision." I said, sitting in the black coloured temple of Thanatos.

"There's a good possibility that someone is blocking your visions, you are a human after all my sweet love."

"Hmm..." I templed my fingers on my forehead, massaging the newly arisen ache.

"Are you fine?" Thanatos jumped up from his chair, rushing to my side. 

"I am, thank you." I smiled cheekily and wrapped my arms around him. It felt safer to be close to him. I had seen him seven times in my dreams and whenever it happened, I was elated the next day. He was my peace.

"Would you tell me why you wanted to jump off Iris's temple?"

I grinned pulling away. 

"I wanted to embrace death."

He laughed heartily and I joined in. Though being honest, his laughter was with listening to the softest music ever. 

"How come you were there to save me?" I asked, perplexed that there wasn't any vision. Maybe someone is blocking my visions. A witch for sure.

"I am the God of Death Lilith. I ought to be keeping the record of death. And you weren't destined to die just yet. I am no oracle but I can see upcoming deaths."

I nodded in understanding and then dug deeper in her hard chest. They say death is cold, and here I am, enjoying the warmth of the God of Death. 

"Would you like to eat something?" He questioned serenly, I pulled away feeling the ache of my head shift to that of stomach and I nodded in agreement.

═━━━━◈━━━━═
So...Lilith met her soulmate at last. I am happy for her, poor lass has suffered so much throughout her life.
Do u think I m funny (Embrace death)...I think I am >.<

Do u like Thanatos' Aesthetic above?