𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸- 𝙸𝙸𝙸

Dedicated to TanishaPayal

Question of the chapter: Which is your favorite place amongst the ones you have travelled to?

The fire which covered my entire body extinguished the moment I peeled my eyes open. It felt like suddenly water was poured over the burns but in reality, my skin was unsancthed. I blinked my eyes a few times to adjust for the dark environment and then turned my face to the left only to witness a slender girl standing by the door which emitted faded orange light. Only then did I realise that this was my house.

"W-who are you miss?" I struggled with my voice. My throat was groggy and dry. I coughed and she rushed towards my side, providing me with water. I drank it hungrily and stared at her for answers. Now when she was closer, I could see properly her plain ivory skin, gray eyes and platinum hair which lengthened till her shoulders. Immediately reminding me of someone I despise immensely. I gritted my teeth on the memory and she happened to notice.

"Is something the matter my lady?" Her voice was melodious and held a lot of concern. I shaked my head in denial and pulled the covers over my body. It wasn't cold but I could sense the lack of clothes.

"Who are you?" I repeated politely.

"My name is Meroi and I am well, we could be sisters or you could be my niece. I am a daughter of Selene."

I nodded. She couldn't possibly be my sister cause I am way more lower in descendancy.

"Did you bring me here Meroi?"

She nodded her head in agreement and I sighed. I was alive even after that traitorous weasel stabbed me.

"I don't remember most of the things, can you recall the events from yesterday please?"

Her perfect brows pulled together in confusion, "Yesterday? You have woken up after two weeks my Lady?"

I gasped audibly. She put her lower lip in nervousness. My head ached. Two weeks! I subconsciously pressed my fingers to my forehead.

"Do I get you an aspirin my Lady?"

"No thanks. And why do you call me a lady? Please call me Silver."

She nodded and filled me another glass of water. I eyed the equipments crowding my room.

"Where did you get this all from?"

"I needed to steal some material. You were dying."

"Hmm," I laid my head down on the pillow and pulled apart the tube on my wrist. She tried stopping me but I was fine enough to not live on stupid equipments.

After a few minutes of peace used in settling my brain, I pulled off the covers and tried standing up but failed effortlessly. Two weeks eh.

She got her hands wrapped around me and helped me till the bathroom but I made her stay outside. Though it was tough to walk, I managed.

#

At last Meroi convinced me that Lilith had sent her with me to save me and she even told me that Lilith was not a normal human, she was an Oracle who happened to be gifted humans being able to see the future. These things brought me another headache.

I had to spend the entire day in bed and insomnia wasn't helping at all. Yuri was safe as she said but I didn't trust her with strangers at all. I was breathlessly anxious about her but Meroi convinced me that I need to focus on my well being and then I can go see her.

"How many days?"

"Time is something no one has in Olympus Silver, we are in state of war so I guess one week is the most you can take to get fit."

I was frustrated by this itself but I was human after all.

"Can I ask you something?" I said to break the silence in my room. It was suffocating additionally the smell of these medicines.

"Anything Silver." She said joyously, peeling the apple in her hands.

"What is my role in the war?"

She sighed and placed the fruit in the tray, "Please don't stress about it."

This was her reply from the morning whenever I changed my words but kept the same question. I frowned.

"My lady Silver," she placed a white hand on my knee, "you are the moon from this prophecy and the moon is the most important part. The thing is, you tend to have powers mutated over centuries and they have made you stronger. You can defeat Gods. Of course no one can say if you can kill them but yes, you have the power to defeat them."

Something between anger and confusion enveloped my mind. My eyes flickered and she retreated.

"I am sorry, I am in control I promise." I didn't wish to scare her. She was taking care of me for no reason how I could scare her. Her face softened and she passed me the apple. I took a small bite and kept staring at the void.

The moon they say?

═━━━━◈━━━━═
Fun fact #3 Silver loves watching Love 020, a chinese webseries. She(and me) has read the book version of it too 'Just one smile is very alluring'.

Yesterday(24th April 2021) Luna completed 1.02K reads and 327 votes. Thanks all!
This is my first book to reach at this milestone! I am elated! Thanks so much guys, you people are beyond lovely! I love you all so much.
Its so great to have you guys reading my book. There have been times when I unpublished my books cause I was insecure and no one was reading it at all. But before starting Luna, I pledged I won't abandon it like others and you all have just provided me the boost.