II

"𝓐𝓷 𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵

"𝓐𝓷 𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵." 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻. "𝓐 𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼," 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭.

𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 Redrider19

Neon lights danced in the atmosphere, beaming from the ceilings and ending on either people's faces or the floor. The alcoholic smell in the air was stinging in my nose and I did not like it.

Why did they even need me here? Oh yeah, this miserable day is my eighteenth birthday. I sat in a lonely corner of the club, playing with my sober, turqoise drink. This was the worst birthday ever. I didn't even wish to come here but they picked me up from home. I had already snuggled up Yuri in bed after our small party so I couldn't even come up with a viable excuse.

The noise here was even louder than a hustling New York street. How come people love being at these kinds of noisy places? I can't bear noise even when I ain't sleeping and the neighbours play music. I am not an antisocial person, it's just...I can't stand people being crazy and self-centred. Does that mean I am anti-social?

"Excuse me!" The voice made me jump on my seat. I turned my face to find a drunkard man, leaning for support on my table. His features were highly beautiful. Though I could guess that he would be the age of my father, he looked absolutely amazing and perfectly muscled. A short raven beared graced his jawline, reaching till the high-risen cheeknbones, matching the curly black hair. His cream skin glowed pink in the lights. The anglar nose was dressed right above the plush pink lips which had gone pinker due to continuos drinking.

"What?" I asked curtly.

"I want to sit here," he pointed to the empty seat beside me and before I could offer my denial, he settled himself. Lucky man I am in no mood to mess with a drunk. That would be the last thing on my perfect day to happen.

"I have a confession," he said in his slurred but melodious accent, out of a sudden. I scoffed, staring at him in surprise and disgust.

Nope, this day still has a lot to make me repent my birth.

"I am tired of my job." He frowned.

"Everyone's tired douchebag." I muttered under my breath.

"I am not a douchebag!"

I was shocked to find that he had heard it in this noisy abode. Who are you? One among the Cullen coven?

"I want to confess something," he said again and I held my head in my hands. How long will this day be?