𝙴𝙺𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚂𝙸- 𝙸𝚅

Dedicated to UnicornandWriter

Question of the chapter: Which is your favorite movie?

“Still won’t eat?” The colourful goddess slumped her shoulders in defeat after trying to feed the little mortal. Yuri was adamant not to eat and drink. Her eyes were puffy from crying and then these beautiful people scarred her to the core.

“Why won’t you call Lilith?” Her meek soft voice reverted in the clouded abode. Iris pouted slightly remembering very well that Lilith was up all this time to take care of her and now she needs rest. 

“Why don’t you eat little girl?” Hera spoke from the corner of the temple. Her golden dress sweeped the floor beneath as she walked towards them. Her face was straight and depicted no emotions at all. Yuri retreated making Iris smile. 

“I-I am not hungry…” Yuri chirped. Hera sat beside her and took the plate from Iris’s hands. She extended a spoon full of the cereal. 

Yuri pouted adorably. Hera bit her inner lip to hide the smile but her eyes twinkled. 

“Please Yuri, you need energy. No amount of grief can change the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future so please, eat.” She was well aware that the words were falling on deaf ears because the girl was too small to understand. However, it is worth a try.  

“You are scary.” Yuri muttered under her breath and it might haven’t been possible for normal humans to hear but the Goddesses heard properly. Iris chuckled and Hera glared at her. The rainbow goddess straightened her face.

“Why would you say that?” Hera managed her softest tone to question. Yuri stole a glance of her face and then turned away quickly.

“Because you don’t smile or get angry.” This made Hera chuckle and that took both of them by surprise. Yuri stared at her, widening her hazel eyes and Iris copied the reaction. Hera laughed lightly and then kept down the cutlery.

“My sweet, I do smile but there’s nothing to smile about and I get angry very much on most of the things but anger brings no welfare.”

Yuri stared at her in amusement and then swooped closer to her. Hera picked up the spoon full of cereal again and brought it closer to Yuri’s mouth.

“Will you eat now?” Her eyebrows furrowed together. 

“I don’t like this,” she crossed her arms over her chest. Hera chuckled again.

“What might you like then little one?”

Yuri thought for a short second, “Cookies!” 

Hera gave Iris a look and the messenger goddess vanished in a bean of rainbow. 

Children.

Hera thought to herself

The eternal diameter of Olympus was covered in snow-white clouds

The eternal diameter of Olympus was covered in snow-white clouds. At one point I had this wish to be able to jump on them and keep bouncing back and forth but this headache has taken away all my joy. I can’t even think properly due to this pain. I walked through Eden following a trail of poppies and Hibiscus’ without thinking where I was going. It hurt to even look at something because there was just so much light that the headache only worsened.

The God of dreams landed a yard away from me, his huge raven wings stopped with a majestic movement and swept most of the week shrubs underneath. I ran towards him in a hurry.

“Lord Morpheus!” I called before he could vanish from my vision. He turned around to face me. His beautiful ivory skin glistened in the sun and the pearl white smile almost blinded me by the beauty.

“What is it, little oracle?”

I collected myself, pressing two fingers on my forehead.

“Could you take me to the underworld please?” 

His face scrutinized into a frown. “No,” he stated authoritatively. 

“No alive human can go there without a proper reason. And no reason is big enough for you to be there at all.” 

I pouted, “Please my Lord. I need to be there.”

He raised a delicate eyebrow, “Is it something related to the prophecy?”

Wish I could lie but he can see through my soul. I lip my lower lip in anxiousness, “No.”

His wings jolted to life and he flew away from my line of sight. I huffed and continued my search to find someone of help. After a thirty minute walk of the never-changing surroundings I spotted Lady Iris. I jogged towards her in a hurry. Her blond hair which had yellow highlights right now were covered in tiny twigs and leaves. 

“May I ask what you have been doing my lady?”

She smiled brightly and offered me a strawberry from her sachet. I took its delightfully and popped its juicy red flesh in my mouth.

“I was picking some delicious fruits for Yuri since she only is eating cookies right now.”

I nodded in understanding.

“Could you take me to the underworld my lady? Please?”

She raised her golden eyebrows in question, “Is it for the prophecy.”

“Umm…” 

“No.” She said simply

“But I didn’t even say something.”

“Lies are easy to suspect in humans Lilith and you know alive humans can’t go to Hades just yet.”

I frowned and turned on my heels, “Thank you Lady Iris.” 

MY head and feet were competing for which can give me a stronger headache and apparently my feet are winning. I so want to go to the underworld but these Gods just won’t let me be. I hate that I can’t go there. And the first thing they ask is ‘Is it for the prophecy.’ I don’t wish to lie because their trust is needed in me but I do need to go to Hades as well.

Funny, I am being tortured in heavens.

═━━━━◈━━━━═
FunFact#4 Yuri's childish character traits are taken from one of my wp friend  JessieZhu and her wits from my thirteen year old sister.

By the way, did ya figure out why Lilith wants to go to the Underworld? Hint: Its somehow related to the beggar in chapter three of Luna.
And underworld is called Erebus and Hades both.