XVII

"𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓹 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓪𝓯𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓲𝓽..."

𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸  NLBloom

The air which was fanning my face for a long time finally stopped

The air which was fanning my face for a long time finally stopped. I peeled my eyes open after hearing a couple of desperate pleadings from Sam that we were on ground. Hell! yes we were flying. I could not believe this myself. I slapped my cheeks a few times before realising that it wasn’t a dream at all. 

“What the bloody hell was that!” I shrieked. Sam pressed his lips in a thin line. I wiped the beads of sweat from my forehead and stood up.

“Who are you!” I wasn’t talking, no...I was yelling. I wanted to have the fuc!ing answers.

“Silver calm down.” He took a step forward and I retreated. I trusted him back then I don’t trust him now.

“Silver please.” His brows furrowed together as he pleaded. A howl echoed from somewhere behind. I tripped over my feet, he caught me. I finally noticed that we were not in the town anymore, in fact I doubted we were in America. The sun was about to set when I met them but right now, it was proudly gracing the sky. We were in a forest. Greenery flushed the entire line of vision as I eyed everything. Trees of Wild maple, hazel and lime specified that we were somewhere in the east.

“Where have you brought me!”

“Calm down please Silvy.” He muttered in my ear, his hot breath caressing my cold skin. The scent of his cologne touched my nose.

“Silver we are in Turkey. Mount Latmos.” He added after taking two long breaths with me.

“Mount Latmos? Why?” I frowned.

“Someone awaits you here.” He said in an earnest voice.

“Who?”

“I have to show it to you Silver but we would need to get there fast. Please.”

I gulped hard. Scared to move away from his embrace but more scared to be this close to him. What and who is he?

I slowly pulled away and straightened my clothes. 

“Come.” He signalled by his hand. I followed him like a lost puppy. The sun shone brightest at this hour. I wondered the possiblities of running away from him but where would I escape to? After minutes of walking in the never changing scenery, I lost my patience.

“Where are we heading?”

“To a cave.”

“What cave?”

“There is this cave where someone is, the person which you need to meet-”

“Why do I need to meet him?” I cut him in middle. He sighed and halted the movements. I followed suit, maintaining a decent distance.