X

❝ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓾𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓾𝓼...❞

Dedicated to Steph_AnnieL

"It's beautiful..." Her magical voice pulled my attention. I turned on my heels towards the park. She was staring at something in Samuel's hand. Normal humans might not be able to see it from this distance but I could do it very easily. The locket in his hand was dancing with the flowing breeze. It was a blue sapphire, definitely matching Silver's eyes. But there was more. It held power. I could feel it from here too.

Silver stared at Sam in utter disbelief. Sure, platinum necklaces were valuable. He held it out towards her neck and ducked his head in her smooth hair. I could feel anger boiling in my chest. Why did he have to touch her! She was shocked but as soon as the necklace touched her skin, her eyes flickered to a shade of Silver from the normal cerulean and the panic melted into nothing but aura.

They were right, she isn't a normal mortal and I am sure, that isn't a normal necklace.

I need to contact them soon. But would she be in danger after this? How can I let that fragile human suffer? But she is powerful.

My eyes spared her a last glance and then to the locket. She'd be fine. Why should I even care? I am the God of ridicule, no one cares about me, I am not to care about anyone either.

The name on my screen flashed as I dialed Nemesis' phone number.

"What?" Her curt response made me doubt my upcoming reply for a moment.

"You were right. She's special." I said, a heavy stone burdened my chest.

"Hmm, we'll deal with her further in the day. Right now, we are going for the muse."

"Found her?"

"Thalia did."

"Hmm."

The line disconnected. I stared at her innocent face once more. She's so naive, she acts strong, yes. But she's weak. I don't know about her but she's special. We don't know her history but we soon will.

Everything will change soon, everything will get better; because...the moon has been found.

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙⅇ𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙⅇ𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Lilith trekked down the silent alleys of California. A sense of deja vu crossed her mind. This place was alien and yet familiar. Familiar because her last dream had mentioned this place, where she was heading towards. Tall windowless buildings outlined the abandoned street. People had left it. This was one of the industrial areas and was inherited only by factory workers, an accommodation from the officials. Not that it mattered. What mattered most was she knew this place has it's own little importance in connecting...humans to Gods.

The Gods knew, the mortals didn't. Of course, if you are a God, you won't wish to get called each minute to solve the never ending problems of humans. She passed by the empty quarters, leading, into the forest behind them. She reached an empty spot which was circled in the radius of seventy centimetres by Cypress. She stepped inside the round and suddenly she was not in the opening behind the worker's quarter. Her surroundings were completely changed into pristine walls and in front of her was floating a golden telephone.

She picked up the receiver, smiling triumphantly. Her fingers dialed a too familiar number, which was being dialed almost everyday in her dreams for almost a week now.

Her heartbeat was rapid. Her confident fingers trembled. She was scared, what if she didn't believe her or what if the little girl died? What if she fails?

"No!" She spoke out loud, for only herself to hear in the void forest. "You can't be weak Lilith, not now. The ones who died weren't your fault. You warned them. This is important! Please don't be scared!" Her motivating words for herself were not helping. The panic had surrounded her once again. She dropped the receiver and pulled her hair in frustration, hot tears cascaded down her cheeks.

"No..." she whispered among the sobs, kneeling on the mottled floor. She kept muttering, "It wasn't my fault...I didn't kill them...."

------❦------
Q: In your opinion, why the ever-knowing, confident Lilith Dean frantic at the time of action...?

I turned Seventeen on 10th! Yay! Hey wait, Silver's older than me ◑__◐
Guys, among the four major chapters of the book, this was the first. And you won't belive, it just flowed through me, I was not about to write it in this way. Earlier it was only supposed to be another Silus bonding chapter. (Yep! Silus, this ship is presented by our, one and only...nikethsivani)

Its time for the bonding quesion! (It comes after 5 chapters)
Q: When is you birthday? (I'd wish for sure)