May your wallet rest in peace

𝕴 could smell the strong scent of Lavender and vanilla that was floating around my room in the pleasant, early morning. I was greeted by a light that entered my poor eyes that was trying to fully adapt to the bright sunlight that happened to arrive in my room.  My foot still felt sore after kicking the brick wall yesterday and I could only groan before snuggling in my blanket again.

Not long after I woke up, I heard millions of notifications coming from my phone non-stop. That did not stop me from sleeping though. As I continued to sleep, my neighbor right in front of me was already so awake that he placed humongous speakers on his balcony. Before a dream could take place in my head, I heard a piece of ear-splitting music outside. That music caused me to shout out: [ CENSORED } before I slammed open the door open to the balcony in my room. Guess what I saw.

I saw him, my neighbor, blasting Caramelldansen outside while dancing to it.

Caramelldansen on the highest volume.

And it was only seven in the morning.

" ARE YOU FINALLY AWAKE, ( Y/N )?" my friend shouted from afar, continuing to play the music with a sneaky smile plastered on his face, " YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY MESSAGE YET AND I WANTED TO CHECK IF YOU WERE OKAY!" 

" WHAT THE HELL VENTI! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!" I shouted back at him.

" OI, YOU BRATS! STOP PLAYING THAT MUSIC THIS INSTANT!" the other neighbors started to complain at us as I could only signal him to make the music shut up. At least he did what I said.

" Hehe," He mouthed before running away while pulling his speakers back to his room.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'HEHE', VENTI!?" 

" You could have called me, Venti," I sighed before I took a sip of coffee, " Don't just blast caramelldansan outside

" You could have called me, Venti," I sighed before I took a sip of coffee, " Don't just blast caramelldansan outside."

" I know but knowing how lazy you are, you wouldn't bother to pick up my calls," the male with dark blue hair and equal, twin braids that fade into aqua at the tips, said as he took a bite of an omelet I cooked, " I'm glad we're going to be in one class again. After seeing the class list, I thought we should have a little reunion with each other before school resumes again and it seems that today is the day!"

" We still have until next week though.."

" I know but- I saw Childe's post and it says that you met with him already and I thought we should meet up too!"

" Huh? Post? He posted my face? Why that-"

" It's your childe," Venti said all of the sudden.