What They Think of Each Other

A loud thud was heard coming from the class of 1-A, which was kind of unusual, and it was harsh enough for the people outside the room to flinch and drop a book. Venti gulped at the ( h/c )-haired female's behavior, afraid that if he said something wrong, he would get slapped hard enough to be sent to the planet Mars.

" I'm going to interview you all. In other words, you better answer it truthfully," ( Y/n ) clicked her tongue and took out a small notepad. The rest blinked twice and stared at each other, a huge question appearing on top of their heads.

" What for?" Albedo asked, " What is it for... and what is it about, if I may ask?"

" I want to know what you guys think of each other," she flashed them a tiny smile and looked down at her book, ripping a page. To everyone's surprise, she actually managed to tear it properly.

Kaeya shivered after imagining himself scratching paper and he wasn't so sure why he suddenly thought of something he hates the most. This caused everyone's attention to drift to Kaeya, who became embarrassed with himself.

" So..." ( Y/n ) said excitedly as she prepared a camera, " Who wants to go first?"

The fact that no one actually volunteered made her almost trip on some rock that never existed. She opened her mouth in surprise and raised an eyebrow, but no words slipped out of her tongue.

" SINCE NO ONE WANTS TO DO IT FIRST, LET ME DO IT!" Beidou laughed and placed her hands on her hips, " Where do I sit?"

"There is alright," she let out an awkward chuckle and pointed at a chair that was placed a meter in front of the camera she set up.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

- Beidou-

" What do you think of uh- Kaeya?"

' Why me...' the dark blue-haired male huffed and blew a strand of his hair.

" He has a flat a-" Beidou stopped after she saw Kaeya's evil glare at her that caused her to sweatdrop and let out an eccentric laugh, " I mean a cool eyepatch! Overall he's a fun classmate HAHA! I don't understand why some people think he's good looking though."

The majority of the class tried their best to hold back their laughter but they failed miserably, and that made Kaeya roll his eyes. ( Y/n ) chuckled and approached Kaeya, giving him a pat on the back.

" Nah, don't worry, no one has a big... you know, here anyway," the Historian giggled but it soon faded after realizing that she was wrong.

Kaeya chuckled deeply after seeing her expression that was thinking of what she had said. Tartaglia mentally slapped himself after knowing what she was thinking, as Zhongli could only tilt his head to the side, confused with everything that was going on.