trick or treat

Halloween in the past years we're just okay, meaning that I would only rate it five over ten. Why? Oh, that is because we would end up in detention for causing a ruckus around the school ( mostly in our classroom )  and obviously, it's not enjoyable.

Hu Tao is definitely a freak for Halloween and as for Chongyun, he isn't. Xinyan thought that she is actually Halloween for her looks would end up scaring children away and Bennett would end up spilling his pumpkin bucket, which is filled with candies, everywhere. But in the end, they still had fun.

I like Halloween, Venti likes Halloween ( not ), Albedo is alright with it too and I'm pretty sure the students of both class 1A and 1B enjoy celebrating it, and then I asked myself, why not invite them? I mean with them, I'm pretty sure things will be absolutely fun. Funner than the past years at least.

So listen up carefully for I am only going to say this once... I am going to invite Venti again. He might have said he didn't want to get involved in some scary business like this and of course, I ignored him. Seeing him extremely terrified is fun in a way. Don't worry, even if I might end up fainting because of him, at least the plan worked.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˗ˏˋ LIST OF ACTIVITIES 'ˎ˗

Invite class 1B and 1A ▢

Dress up / find something to wear during Halloween ▢

Watch a horror movie ▢

Halloween party ▢

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I don't know if Xiao and Diluc would come for the second time. I mean, I was able to bribe Xiao with Almond Tofu, although he was starting to deny it at some times, and as for Diluc, I seriously don't know how to invite him. I didn't even know how I did it the last time. All I did was like: yo bro wanna come with me to a haunted escape room? He ended up saying yes, which made me extremely surprised. I'm still very glad though. 

So all I have to do is to... make... invitations. AND I HATE THEM WITH ALL MY HEART BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A NEAT HANDWRITING! I've been told the way I write looks like a chicken scratching everywhere but I think the last time I heard that was probably five years ago. Still, I can't seem to change the way I write.

:(

Here's an update

Here's an update. I have written all the invitations and sent them to everyone. I'm sure all of the people in Class 1-B will come even when some aren't the best fans of it but about Class 1-A, I have several doubts that include Venti, Xiao, and Diluc.