Paper planes

𝕿he fact that my male friends, who were staying at the house across me, were still fresh at this kind of time made me feel confused and curious at the same time. Ever since I opened the curtains to take a peek at what they were discussing about, I couldn't help but think about what were they actually doing. I honestly thought that the five people in that house would create a myriad of clamorous sounds but it turns out I was wrong.

Silence. The word that is the complete opposite of this morning. They weren't streaming loud music, they weren't playing truth or dare, they weren't even shouting at me through the balcony, they were just silent. Maybe they were discussing a serious topic? No, I saw Albedo staring at me from a distance as if he had nothing to do.

Now that you come to think of it, I don't have anything to do either and two people were missing. Those two were actually Diluc and Xiao, the cold, silent people to whom everyone wouldn't dare to talk to. Except for Donna, she was brave enough to give Diluc some flowers during Valentine's last year.

" The stars are pretty visible today," I whispered to myself as I leaned my head to the window while staring at the dark sky, " Maybe I should go up? Yeah, maybe I should."

I took out my jeans jacket from my wardrobe before I went up the rooftop using the sturdy ladder I recently brought in Ikea ( more like Ikaeya ). I could feel the cool, gentle wind blowing my hair while passing through my fingertips at the night. The beautiful, shining stars that shone in the sky, although it might not be as visible as the moon, they still managed to sparkle at the dreamy night that took over the bright sky.

I continued to examine my neighborhood that was peaceful and dark at the same time, not until I saw a silhouette of someone standing on top of the rooftop a few houses away from where I was. But damn, the mask he wore was extremely detailed that I was able to catch a glimpse of it from afar.

I continued to stare at the man curiously who wore a mask that glows in the dark while resting my chin on my palm. In other words, I'm saying that the mask he wore managed to pique my interest. I know it's rude to stare at others but he's just surprisingly interesting. He was actually practicing some fighting stances at this kind of time and I'm actually surprised that he wasn't tired because if it was me, I would have slept on the roof for my lazy legs aren't going to move.

ACHOOOOOOOOOO

I suddenly sneezed out of nowhere, causing the man to flinch and look in my direction, frowning. From that point on, I was so embarrassed to the max, and I was so sure that he was rolling his eyes under his mask right now.

" Sorry!" I screamed at him but he paid no attention to me, " I'm sorry if I might have disturbed your training session! Cool moves by the way!"

"...." the man remained silent and just huffed at me before he went back to his training.

' Is he perhaps on his period, lol?' I thought before I grabbed a pen and few pieces of paper, ' Maybe he's just quiet and mysterious, just like him ..'