Stay With Me

" Do you still have some leftover pizza?"

Venti and Albedo both exchanged glances.

Venti nodded slowly, looking as if he realized danger was lurking within them, " Yeah, we do..." the male observed her from head to toe, " You look like a ghost, what happened to you?"

" Let her come in first. Then, she can tell us," Albedo spoke and stood upright next to her, placing his warm hand on her back before pushing her in.

( Y/n ) gave out a loud but exhausting sigh and nod. Klee noticed it, so she held her index finger with her small palm and gave it a light squeeze. The ( h/c )-haired female used her other hand to pinch her rosy cheeks and chuckled sweetly.

 The ( h/c )-haired female used her other hand to pinch her rosy cheeks and chuckled sweetly

( Y/n ) lifted a mint green mug and sipped it. Her face was back to normal, and there were tiny, little droplets of water trickling down from her hair.

The smell of tea was good, it filled her senses with calmness and tranquility. But the smell of freshly baked crust coming from the pizza made it smell even more pleasant.

" You don't look scary anymore," Venti snorted at his own sentence to only see her raising her eyes at him. His laugh faded away and he gave her an apologetic look.

She returned the mug to its original position and laid back, " Alright so uh... if I were to like..." she clicked her tongue and fiddled with her fingers, " If I were to go move somewhere for a few years, how would you feel?"

" That's so random," Venti said.

" But you aren't, right?" Albedo looked away from his book.

She only shrugged, " I can't say I won't, that's why I'm asking."

" Huh? I don't get it," Venti admitted, " Why are you saying 'I can't say I won't'? What's the sudden question and word for?" he stood up clumsily from his seat, " I mean you met your selfish fam a couple of hours ago, I know, you don't like 'em but you still went anyways unless they took control of your mind to which they don't but what does moving have to do with t-"

The young male had shut his mouth up when he wasn't finished. He gently sat back down and scaredly looked at her.

" You don't really plan on-"

" I can't say I won't, Venti," she guiltily looked at him.

" So it's not what I think it is, right?"

( Y/n ) bitterly looked away, " ... I guess you can say that it is what you think it is..."

Venti began to shake his head in disapproval slowly, his face growing sick, " Are you serious right now? Please don't, don't, don't you dare try to listen to them, don't... don't leave us here, don't, don't-"