I Won't Let Go Of You

She had planted a goodbye kiss on the walls of her house she'll never stay in ever again for the seventeenth time today. As much as she was heartbroken and had thought of nothing else other than shredding her passport with a blender, it was already too late to change her mind. She had no idea about looking like a loser in front of her family either.

( Y/n ) struggled to bring all the boxes outside her house and felt that her backbone was about the get crushed trying to lift up her luggage, an awfully bulky one that would probably make the driver think she was hiding a human body inside it.

" I'm going to miss you," she hugged her plant outside the door.

A huge honk was heard outside the fence. She jumped and was just about to shatter the clay pot where she stored her monster plant.

" Sorry, miss!" the driver, who she remembered was the one who drove her to her parent's house, opened the car door and rushed to where she was.

( Y/n ) awkwardly smiled, " Isn't it kinda early to like uh, you know, pick me up and stuff?"

" Ah yes. I'm here to pick up your stuff so that I can send it back to the mansion. There's a massive truck exclusive for sending large bags to their destination."

( Y/n ) nodded her head and set her mouth agape. Before she could even continue, the driver had already begun picking up the boxes, looking as if they were nothing but stored with feathers. ( Y/n ) was stunned at the sight. She touched her forehead and looked up at the sky, dazed and puzzled.

IT'S EVERLASTING

I WON'T LET GO OF YOU

Childe snickered and whispered, " You look like you're going to piss your pants any time soon."

" I do not want to believe that!" Venti shook his head in disapproval, biting his lips aggressively until they turned red.

" QUIET OVER THERE!"

Everybody flinched and looked straight at the board to see the unfamiliar-looking teacher, perhaps a new one, staring at each and every one of them with his face scrunched up. They paid no attention to the man and went back to what they had to do.

The teacher adjusted his glasses and gave Childe and Venti a careful look. Childe, in return, gave him an apologetic but revengeful glare. Venti was in between the staring competition. He shuddered at the looks they gave away to each other and looked down to see most of his answers blank.

The only thing on his paper were doodles of ducks and stickmen, nothing more. He looked to his side, hoping that someone could tell him the answers but everyone had their eyes in front. He took a deep breath and hopelessly exhaled.

" I am very much doomed."