The One Who Seeks Revenge

The other female chuckled and extended her hand, " Petrova. Vera Petrova. I guess we meet again, ( Y/n )."

" Okay, it wasn't nice to meet you. Bye," the ( h/c )-haired female gave her a forced smile and started to walk away from the blonde, her hand intertwined with Keqing's.

Vera's smile then slowly faded into a frown, and she looked pretty much indignant with ( Y/n )'s attitude towards her, as well as Keqing's.

Vera swooped towards ( Y/n ), then turned away and sharply doubled back, sliding to a quick stop in front of her. The historian was so startled she lost her balance. Luckily, Keqing reached out her hand and grabbed her arm in time.

" Are you this rude? I mean... if you are, I guess it makes sense."

" Rude? RUDE!?" the ( h/c )-haired female yelled at her face, " You're literally nosing into someone else's business and you call me rude!?"

" What... what's going on?" Beidou joined in the conversation and bent down, starting to run out of breath so she couldn't really see who ( Y/n ) was talking to.

" Vera? Vera! " another person screamed her name from afar.

One by one, they were joined by other girls and a couple of boys, to which ( Y/n ) concluded that they were Vera's friends. ( Y/n ) recognized several of them from her class a few years ago.

" Yes, I'm perfectly fine. I'm just... talking to an old friend of mine," the blonde-haired female grinned.

" Friend? You can shove that word up my ass," the ( h/c )-haired female rolled her eyes in disagreement.

One of Vera's friends widened his eyes in realization before he smirked, " You're that ( l/n ) girl, aren't you?"

( Y/n )'s head snapped to the man who said it. She hissed and sent him a glare, even though she knew it wasn't enough to make him back off.

" Aw, you're trying to make me go away? Ahhh, I'm scared!"

The guy teased her and held his stomach because he was laughing too hard. Vera giggled softly and laughed at his stupid jokes, along with the rest of her fellow friends. The ( l/n ) knew that they were mocking her in a way.

" That's pretty mean of you guys, not gonna lie," Beidou placed her hands on her hips and sighed in disappointment, " Come on guys, why don't you act a bit more mature?"

" Hey hey," a blue-haired female put her hands up and stuck her tongue out, " At least we-"

" Shut up you smurf, you're just a side character!" ( Y/n ) dropped her bag and yelled across the street.

Keqing watched her scream with a pang of awe and surprise as Beidou chuckled upon seeing how bold she was now. The secretary couldn't help noticing that Petrova's friends and even herself, are also standing there gasping at the scene. Her mouth had fallen open and was growing wider steadily.

" What did you say to her?" Vera's expression suddenly changed and she growled at her.

" I said that she's just a side character... and you are one too so leave us alone."

" EXCUSE ME, YOU LITTLE SHIT!? DO YOU YOU'RE SO HIDEOUS THAT EVEN THE PIGEONS FLEW AWAY BECAUSE OF YOU!"

" OH, SO YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME!? ALRIGHT, I'LL GLADLY BRING A WAR!"

Vera started to roll her sleeves and she took out a plastic bottle filled with water. She opened the cap and threw it to another side, walking as fast as she could to where ( Y/n ) was. Once she was close enough to her, she splashed her water onto her face, which caused the ( h/c )-haired female to shiver to feel the cold liquid all over her face.