For You and I

" Take her to the emergency room."

The doctors, with their stethoscopes hanging around their necks, nodded their heads.

" As for you young men, please stay here. She will be fine under our care."

For a moment, Albedo hesitated. For once, for the very first time, he didn't want to believe a doctor. So, he followed his footsteps from behind, his heart racing.

" Hey. The doctor told you to stay," Xiao mumbled, pulling his shoulder from behind. The blonde-haired male couldn't help but smack his lips anxiously after being stopped. Even when he tried taking deep breaths, the only way he could let things go, it wasn't working at all.

Xiao, who sullenly looked at the emergency room, avoided looking at Albedo's face, to try to avoid feeling even worse.

Hurried footsteps and her name reverberated around the narrow, lonely hallway. All he wanted and wished was to never have met her but no. Either way, ( Y/n ) would still find another way to get close to him.

" WHERE'S ( Y/N )?" Venti collapsed on his knees to take a breath, wishing that Albedo's face looked relaxed however, to his dismay, it wasn't.

A little girl caught up to Venti, her entire face heartbroken. Her bag was hopping up and down as she ran with her tiny legs, as well as her hair tied into two pigtails and the keychain sticking out of her leather brown school bag.

" Albedo!" she panted, completely losing herself. She cried, sniffed, and tucked Albedo's shirt, shaking his arm after, " Where's big sister ( Y/n )...?" she pulled his arm and cried on his shoulder, " She's not gonna leave Klee, right? She won't... leave me, right?" she softened her eyes and bit the lower part of her lips, tears soaking her uniform.

Albedo embraced Klee with his open arms, rubbing her back to comfort her. As much as he hated what the young child had brought up, he had to admit he had the same worries.

" We messed up," Xiao whispered, gripping his wrist tightly. He let his head lay on the white walls of the hospital,  disarranging his hair completely, "  We messed up in every perspective."

IT'S EVERLASTING

IT'S EVERLASTING

FOR YOU AND I