He Can Never Hold You Like I Do

" Tight as a virgin boy don't get nervous. I'm here to serve you customer service. I save d-"

" REMOTE!" ( Y/n ) hopped out off the couch and paused the music as fast as she could. She let out a sigh of relief and lazily walked back to where she previously sat.

Everyone was dead silent. As the light above had blinked, shimmered, and glimmered, and switched from one vibrant color to another, they still remained quiet.

They looked stressed inside a room that looked like a party.

" What song was that?" Ningguang lowered her gaze at ( Y/n ).

" You wouldn't want to know, ma'am," the female pressed random numbers and words, hoping that she could find a better song.

" When I met you in the summer, to my heartbeat's sound..."

" CHANGE IT! I HAD ENOUGH FOR THIS SONG," Venti leaped out off the couch exactly like how ( Y/n ) did it.

" Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you do-"

" YOU DID THAT PURPOSELY!" Venti screeched and attempted to snatch the remote from her.

( Y/n ) evilly chuckled, " HEY. IF YOU CAST AWAY THE FACT IT'S A JOKE SONG THE SONG STILL SLAYS YOU KNOW?"

" Let me take that," Childe stretched his arm to grab the remote from the two and blew his hair away, grinning.

" You have stolen my heart, oh-yeah..."

" Never let it go oh-oh," Childe, as a joke, stood up and started twerking in front of everyone and sang stupidly, " No, never let it go-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh."

" LIGHTING STRAIGHT TO MY HEART, OH YEAH!" Venti stood by Childe and did the same thing, took off his green sweater and spun it round and round, revealing his white plain shirt.

" I GOT ALL THE FEELS FOR SURE," Childe and Venti locked eyes and continued to fool around like idiots as they screamed the lyrics, " YEAH, I GOT ALL THE FEELS FO-"

" So put your hands on my body and swing that round for me, baby..."

The two males instantly stopped, looking in front to see Ningguang smugly smirking at them and Beidou pulling Ganyu and Keqing by their arms.

" You know how to do this!" ( Y/n ) exclaimed.

Ganyu shook her head and stuttered, " I do but not in front of the c-class!?"

" I'll be doing it with you. It's fair for all of us," Keqing sighed, " I don't wanna either but I can't say no either."

" You know I love it when the music's loud, but come on, strip that down for me, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah."

Keqing began squatting, her face as stoic as ever. Ganyu gulped before she joined in too, closing her eyes in embarrassment as she did the dance moves. Their dance wasn't as tense as Beidou, who looked like she was about to beat someone's ass for painting on her locker, but they still looked like they were having fun anyway.

When they did, Keqing and Ganyu had rushed back to the couch, and hid their faces with their jackets.

" Xiao?" the ( h/c )-haired female turned her head to where he was, " Albedo? Kaeya? Zhongli? Some recommendations?"

Kaeya chuckled at his own words, " Zhongli listens to an orchestra. Also, I don't have to do anything. You guys have your fun tonight."

Zhongli coughed and avoided everyone's gazes. It was obvious, too obvious, that what Kaeya said was true.