( CLOSED ) Requests

" Let's do it!" Venti beamed,  " It's a good rule, don't you think, guys?"

" ( Y/n ) has my support!" Childe joined in and his seatmate, Kaeya, showed them a thumbs up.

" I think that is rule has a very interesting goal so, I'm supporting ( Y/n ) too," Keqing said as Zhongli cleared his throat and raised his hand.

" I believe that this rule has an appropriate reason. I believe there is no harm involved during this activity, right, Xiao, Diluc?"

Xiao gave the brown-haired male a puzzled look, not sure why he was making him get involved in something that was so sudden as Diluc just nodded his head slowly.

" As Class President, I agree with this," Kreideprinz approved and looked at ( Y/n ), " Most of us are voting for this rule so I guess we can make this an official rule to this classroom."

" I have a question though," Ningguang raised her hand and made eye contact with her shocked ( e/c ) eyes, " How do you plan to make us grow closer to each other?"

『••✎••𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜••✎••』

CLOSED, CLOSED, CLOSED!

You can start dropping requests! Just place your ideas on the comment section, or dm me if you're uncomfortable in saying your ideas in public! Of course, there is still a storyline during this process and I will also be writing my own ideas. I can write some scenarios, one-shots, and many more, HOWEVER... there are things that I will not be doing.

I will not be doing :

- Lemons ( I am still underage )

- Things that involve sexual activities.

- Romance ( only I can decide on that muehehe )

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Some examples that you can request are :

1 ) Them reacting to Attack on Titan or any other anime ( I don't know.. )

2 ) A haunted house experience with all the students of Class 1-A

3 ) Another group chat

Well, that's just an example but yeah, there is always a limit to requests and I might have to find free time to write these. I will still update the friendship levels with each other and there are some times in which I will put several choices that ( Y/n ) has to make. Oh, please make sure that this request has something to do with the modern world. Class 1-B is also included by the way! I might be writing special chapters if there are such events as Valentine, Halloween, Christmas et cetera.